PDA

View Full Version : dlcone wont spawn after selling soulstone

munger
12-25-2015, 05:10 PM
i think theres a bug where dclone wont spawn after selling the soulstone. it occurs when you have all 3 uber organ portals open and the main uber tristram portal open in act 5.

it said diablo walks the earth but he wont spawn in any of the normal places in any of the acts

not sure if this has happened to anyone else before but it kinda sucks.

aolin
12-25-2015, 06:15 PM
This isn't a bug, I've done this exact thing before. When you mean it "wont spawn in any of the normal places in any of the acts" the spawning of Uber D isn't server set, you can choose where he spawns. after you sell the Soulstone Dclone will spawn at the first rare/elite monster pack closest to you, usually if you go to stony field its Rakanishu but not always. I've personally found that going to act 5 bloody foothills is the safest option Uber D will always be about 2 screens away from the waypoint 100% of the time, but regardless of what map you choose to go to, he will be spawned at a elite pack waiting for you. hope this helps.

munger
12-25-2015, 06:23 PM
i know you can choose where he spawns. thats why i meant i went to all the places you can make him spawn. the portal at arcane sanctuary, eldritch, choas seals, rakinishu. wouldnt spawn at any of those.

i hadnt killed any elite uniques or any other monsters in the game other than uber mini bosses and the uber trist prior to selling the soulstone

odd thing is i got 15 standards of heroes with 5 chars in game total

then 10 the next game with same amount of chars. maybe depends on what order you kill the bosses? i dunno

ive farmed a lot of annis on bnet when people were crashing the market and ive farmed one on this server so i know how to find dclone. not sure i know how to explain the problem right

aolin
12-25-2015, 06:31 PM
as i said before he will spawn at the first map you teleport to after you sell the Soulstone, and yes the correct order to kill ubers is one of each then repeat, the amount of standard of heroes you receive should be x3 that of the players in the game. if you don't kill them in the right order the correct amount of SoH's will not drop, usually only 2x the players in the game.