PDA

View Full Version : Necro summoner build

tragos
01-26-2016, 09:03 AM
hey guys! here is my summoner build!
1st thing to know is that build may be a bit expensive for new players but I ll try to add some good alternatives that are helpful as well and can be obtained even for free!
For those who don't know yet that's a great crucible lvl 15 and 20 boss tank and that build provides NASTY clay golems with over 150 k life when get BO from barbarian! (without BO like 70-80 k life)

A small update after 3.2 patch,So lets get started!

Helm : the shrieking lich with +3 additional golems ---> 2 ber runes in sockets Update : Corrupted Shako + Enchant with an additional Golem / Necro skill 1 ber here may be useful to reach 75 DR cap
Armor : Elder of tristram ---> 3 ith runes in sockets / Odium
Weapon : Goka uln ---> 2 xer runes in sockets / azurewrath
Shield : Banish (runeword) / Homunculus Update : Warmonger 1 additional gholem enchant / 1 necro skill you can use shael runes / um runes
Gloves : Divitiny / trangouls
Belt : scourgelord's girdle
boots : death's advance / marrowalk
Rings : necro sojs x2 / bul kathos x2
Amulet : nephalem's birthright / necro maras

inventory get as much summoning skillers , belial's tome , torch , annihilus charm with 3 to skeleton mastery or 3 to clay golem 5% faster hit recovery scs / resists

You 'll need Act 3 Meteor merc

Helm : eth Focus (runeword) Update : Devil's Bargain
weapon : Sss'HAA's Primordial Fang ---> fal + hel runes in sockets
Armor : Templar's might ---> 2x hel runes in sockets
Shield : Dragon's Bulwark ---> 2x fal runes in sockets

Create an iron golem out of : Schaefer's Hammer with x2 shael runes on it! (your iron golem will be already immune to light and poison!, If you equip azurewrath becomes immune to all elements!)

Skillis to use

Summoning tree
20 points to following ----> skeleton mastery, raise skeleton, clay golem, golem mastery
1 point to following ----> raise skeletal mage, 1 to all other golems, summon resist, revive

Poison and bone tree
1 to teeth, 1 to corpse explosion

Curses tree
1 to all curses except attract cause you won't need it.

All rest skills into blood Golem!!!

Guys you ll get more than 8 auras your army will be fine to kill and survive!

So that's all I have to Share with you guys! I hope you like it and I would like to hear from you any ideas are welcome and correct me if I got something wrong glad to hear any suggestions!
Thanks for reading have fun :)

Edit : if you have hard time to find any items listed above let me know I will add the links needed here!!

Frigide
01-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Thx for posting a build. There isnt enough of them ! :)

"Edit : if you have hard time to find any items listed below let me know I will add the links needed here!! " i guess what u looking for is above

tragos
01-26-2016, 11:00 AM
hehe thanks Frigide I hope you like it :) I meant if someone would like to see any screenshots of those items I can help by adding the links! (lol i see your poin thanks :P)

Psilocybin
01-29-2016, 03:56 AM
Hey, btw the Iron Golem seems to dissapear when you dont unsummon other golems before exiting the game. Is it a bug waiting for a fix or is it meant to be like that? :)

tragos
01-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Hello Psilocybin, The iron golem will be still alive IF you summon it first... when you enter a game make sure to summon the Iron golem there will be no problem to summon other golems after it make sure though you summon only 1 iron golem, after you have to exit the game re-enter a game and the iron golem will be there next of you ;).if you have some trouble pm me in game I will help you.

Psilocybin
01-29-2016, 04:24 AM
Aight, thanks man, will do it! Awesome build aswell :)

Lampogriz
01-29-2016, 05:24 AM
Can you farm inferno portals with it?

tragos
01-29-2016, 05:59 AM
Hey i just tested Infernal pit with 28 Soul Killers 21 skelletons 2 clay Golems 4 blood Golems and it takes too Long... i would not recommend to farm in there, seems like an uber fight.

tragos
01-29-2016, 06:01 AM
Aight, thanks man, will do it! Awesome build aswell :)

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it sir!

Psilocybin
01-29-2016, 06:35 AM
I would like to add that creating an iron golem out of BK swords is useful and a bit cheaper aswell.

tragos
01-29-2016, 06:43 AM
Yes thats a good idea i have used many bul kathos swords for that purpose,i just wanted to give the best Option, is too godly to have a Golem that kills fast like a merc, has static field , and fanatism Aura.

thessarill
01-29-2016, 07:25 AM
would a frostmourne golem have the dragon proc? caus if he doesnt, the cold aura is good too :)

Psilocybin
01-29-2016, 07:48 AM
I tryed the golem with bonehew and he didnt seem to be casting bone spear, but i might be wrong.

tragos
01-29-2016, 07:51 AM
The iron Golem can be created only from mettalic material items, frostmourne is not one :( .

Apocalypse
02-18-2016, 07:20 PM
i loved this build, gj on posting this!

why did you pick meteor btw? because the golem has static already?

tragos
02-19-2016, 01:06 AM
Well, obviously cold merc won't let any corpses behind to summon just didn't tried a lighting one most fire monsters lose their imunity easily so it was ok for me to pick fire, feel free to check tho might be good / better than fire!

tragos
04-09-2016, 04:56 AM
*Update*

champion
04-13-2016, 10:36 PM
I prefer merc act 2 with cthulhu phys weapon bered and shaeled, guardian and devils bargain, eventualy infinity when no cthulhu weapon :)
But will try the meteor merc for sure if it makes sence!

tragos
04-19-2016, 02:13 PM
well, he's sure strong but he may die easily, i prefer act 3 merc , more auras for the army and attack from a safe distance. :)

champion
04-20-2016, 04:05 AM
with cthulhu weapon he was surviving Udyssian at 4 ppl :D

tragos
04-20-2016, 01:38 PM
I got to admit, Impressive!
Thanks for Sharing :)

tragos
10-08-2016, 05:05 PM
*Update

About20Pandas
01-10-2017, 12:37 AM
tragos

What are you thought's on Death's fervor (http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Deaths-Fervor) compared to Goka Uln/Azurewrath?

It seems a lot stronger in my opinion - i cannot seem to damage Some end game bosses (LK for instance...) But then again, i don't have any iron golems out and lack all enchants/sockets.