PDA

View Full Version : Invite Command.

caca
02-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Hello!
i wonder if it is possible to implement an "invite" "disband" command... ok let me explain:
Where you are playing a 50+ inf cows and you have to scroll down to find the guy to invite/obs if some one is invited in the team, the scrolls goes on the top... so you have to scroll down again, with of course the laggs because of the players around and so on.
So i was wondering if it was possible to implement a command like in wow for example like "/i playername or .i playername" so you dont have to look and click on his name.
Of course you should put a disband shortcut the same way :) hej i love keyboard short cut that's it!

Cya :)

Game
02-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Hmm... well this doesn't count for spectating but for inviting there is an invite all button at the top right of the party screen! I cannot remember it to save my life but theres also a hotkey to do the same thing.

Research
02-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Home is the invite all hotkey

Dante
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM
yea but even so, you have to scroll down to accept and click the person as the one who joins the party.

there is some laag in the party screen in large player games, probably should put that on the list or note somewhere.
Thanks for pointing out caca!

soulkush
02-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Instead of this, can we just add an auto-party feature that is enabled/disabled in the extras menu options?

Research
02-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Instead of this, can we just add an auto-party feature that is enabled/disabled in the extras menu options?

i could easily do this, but im on strike
my demand: token nv