PDA

View Full Version : Vendor items that cant be found

Mephisto
02-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I would like to see Dice and Orb of alchemy, mf-able.

Some ideas:

Dice: 7x Divine Topaz transmuted in cube = Dice.
Orb of Transmo + Token = Orb of Alchemy.

Also an forum suggestion, can we have clans show up on forum?

Gold
70,540.00 Annihilus Account: Mephisto
Clan
eZpK

Let me know what u guys think about this :)

SHAMANdur
02-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Great idea ! But you still have to buy an orb of transmo to make an alchemy orb

Frigide
02-05-2016, 10:03 AM
i think u should be able to drop orbs/dices with like same rate as key to tyrael, or even less rate, just so sometimes ur like "wow COOOL an orb/dice"

orbs / dice is becoming the trade value, but nobody got them. it kinda feel u gotta pay $, and i understand its cool to donate, but if u have to give 100$ coz u need to trade ..... i cant be 100% with that.

If ppl wanna pay $ to get cosmethics, its fine! but being able to get full inv of dice coz u gain more $/month at work is kinda pay to win style imo.
in some countries 100$ is nothing, in others its A LOT.

Mephisto
02-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Great idea ! But you still have to buy an orb of transmo to make an alchemy orb

If u put all the 7 divine gems, in ur cube, u get a Orb of Transmo as well :) Token, can also be mf'd.
So no, u dont have to buy anything with gold! :)

SHAMANdur
02-05-2016, 10:05 AM
If u put all the 7 divine gems, in ur cube, u get a Orb of Transmo as well :)

Wow awesome ! Didnt know that... :D

Frigide
02-05-2016, 11:32 AM
dices and alchemy orbs cant be obtain but with gold though

Mephisto
02-05-2016, 11:38 AM
dices and alchemy orbs cant be obtain but with gold though

That's why i made this topic, to get ur guys opinion, if u would like to see something like this come true :]

Lampogriz
02-05-2016, 12:33 PM
not bad idea, agree

Frigide
02-05-2016, 12:44 PM
That's why i made this topic, to get ur guys opinion, if u would like to see something like this come true :]

LOL i realized it would be stupid to post that as i re-red ur post! and i though i didnt post it haha

soulkush
02-05-2016, 04:35 PM
I like the idea, but items of a practical use that can only be obtained by gold allows gold to remain an essential commodity. I get where the desire comes from, but this is a server that must be self-sustaining, these items that can only be obtained by gold represent the very real issue of the server costing money.

Sorta off-topic, most people see it as "paying" for gold, instead of "supporting" the server. I get a wee lil bit irritated when I see how proud people are of reaching some point without donating a single cent. If you're here, and this server has provided more than 10 hours of entainment total, are you saying you couldn't even contribute $0.10 per hour of entertainment or something? The price of a can coke or mountain dew or whatever... /rant

PSyren
02-05-2016, 04:59 PM
I like this idea as well. I've donated my fair share, and don't have a lot of disposable income atm, so this would help get some of those donor items I can't afford atm.

Crusade
02-05-2016, 06:08 PM
I would love to see this! I've made it this far without donating, and plan on donating soon cuz damn did it take to much play time to get where i am -.-