PDA

View Full Version : GM Application

jakearmstrongd
02-12-2016, 12:05 AM
GM Application or Owner doesn't matter to me.

Personal Information:

1. Name? Jake Armstrong
2. Age? 29
3. Location? Texas, U.S.A.
4. General Moderating Experience? Police officer for 7 years - Moderated Plenty of situations

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? Look to the left box of this box... I posted this.
6. How long have you played Diablo II? Since Diablo 1 Still have cd-key
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? What is this?
8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? I currently do not belong to ezpk or Rekt which means my reputation has not been tarnished. I've only been banned once. I wish to pretend I'm a blizzard representative and quote crazy shit to people who whisper me... example below.

Greetings Player !

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil deceivers. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the chutulu valley. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down my banhammer upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to scam my brothers using fake screenshot/time stamps. And you will know my name is Game Master BowTech when I lay my vengeance upon those deceivers.

Yah so let me know. It's legit.

Post Script: Cow boots for Sale

SHAMANdur
02-12-2016, 12:32 AM
No redneck cop GMs please ! :D
Just kidding, Jake is a nice guy, tirelessly helping new players and idiots, 'round the clock.

Game
02-12-2016, 01:47 AM
Declined, sorry.