PDA

View Full Version : Norp GM Application

norp
03-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Personal Information:

1. Name? Norbert
2. Age? 20
3. Location? Sweden
4. General Moderating Experience? Not much beside being admin on some cs servers.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? Norp
6. How long have you played Diablo II? Started when i was 10 years old. Kept playing ever since.
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? None at all.
8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? Becuase i am online everyday for at least 5 hours, also i do a lot of inferno cows and other events for newcomers, also i really like to help people in the best way i can!

memories
03-25-2016, 12:09 PM
This guy is an all star. He is trustworthy and downright awesome to joke with. we need more people with a personality, and norp is it. Gimme that booty.

Mephisto
03-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Nice guy from what i can tell! Good luck!

Amy
03-26-2016, 11:25 AM
He has helped me ever since the beginning. Give that man a try. I vouch for SENPIE~

Lampogriz
03-27-2016, 05:48 AM
vouch nice guy

tragos
04-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Nice guy helpful and communicative i vouch him.

Lockzilla
02-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Vouch for him. Hes in the #1 (http://annihilus.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) Clan, hes very nice. Knows a little about events, willing to learn more. Vouch him for event manager!

Drlukifer
02-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Vouch

RevanDarth
02-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Vouch!

Savior
02-08-2017, 02:18 PM
A lot of people vouching for this guy but this application is almost a year old and he hasn't posted much on the forum.
I've seen this guy online quite a bit in the past though, if he showed more activity I'd be more likely to vouch for this individual.

norp
02-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Basically why im bumping this old thread is because i was told to bump it instead of making new one and reason im not as active as i used to be is same as others, waiting for the reset :)

RevanDarth
02-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Being active on forum means nothing for an event manager, i personaly became event manager with 0 posts except sign ups for events. Norp is full of knowledge and he participated enough events to know what means to be a host, he is regular and he is in our clan meaning he is responsible. Not posting on forums have nothing to do with events.

saesa
02-08-2017, 04:52 PM
I know this guy. :)

Savior
02-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Being active on forum means nothing for an event manager, i personaly became event manager with 0 posts except sign ups for events. Norp is full of knowledge and he participated enough events to know what means to be a host, he is regular and he is in our clan meaning he is responsible. Not posting on forums have nothing to do with events.

I apologize for saying he wasn't active on the forum first of all.
I quickly looked to see his posts and thought I seen only 1 post.
I'm aware that posting on the forum wont make him any better as an Event Manager.
Other than the fact that a lot of the Event information is kept in the Event Sub-Forum.
I was just keeping in mind that being active on the forum is encouraged.
And judging a player based on how active he is in game and on the forum can make them look better.
Especially in the eyes of those who aren't to familiar with the person applying, like myself.
It's not a must that someone is active on the forum but its always good to see and it's definitely not frowned upon.
But as I said I thought he only had 1 post which was the application itself.
If I seen he had 91 posts, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
If you and everyone else say he's qualified I trust all of your opinions.
I just didn't want it to go unnoticed, just for the sake of giving him something to work on to better his chances.
But like I said, that wasn't really the case, I wish norp the best on his 2nd attempt. :)

acyroma
02-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the team! I'm really excited to have you joining our team as an event manager. Thanks for playing with us for as long as you have, and I'm looking forward to joining one of your events!

Mephisto
02-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the team norby :) !

norp
02-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Thanks will do my best at all times :)