PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new to the server and i just voted for it ..Questions..

ImpaleR
03-30-2016, 09:07 AM
I didn't find anything about how the gold system works in this server.I'm back to the game after many many years and i play it mostly for mf runs.So i think there must be a sticky about the strange items i see in shop and about how gold works and how to purchase items from he vendors ,btw if i find a unique item or a rune,charm does it worth anything? How is the economy on the server based and applied ?
Also i heard that summon necros suck major time now is it true?
Mf barbs and hammerdins in hardcore worth the time?
Ty for ur time to read my post..Helloz to all from HEllas :D
Have a nice day.

P.s :Where is the map hack ?

Lucid
03-30-2016, 09:21 AM
Hello welcome :)

the maphack is built in and can be found under ESC (menu) - misc settings - maphack "on/off". Ingame ofc

Summon necros dont suck. There are different ways to go:

Either standart skelleton summoner (here on the server the concentration aura gives 1% cb per aura lvl). So this should deal now pretty good singletarget dmg if you can afford focus (new rw) or pride merc or the new offhand.

Or a golemancer (shrieking lich helm + goka uln ghost wand) that can tank pretty much every endgamecontent. But this is more a supporter tho.

if you really want to start hc, you should bring alot of time since the whole game is a little harder and you can pretty easy run into endgame areas, where everything oneshots you probably.
- Maybe ask Equa (a gm and hc player that will surely help you)

Our wiki:

wiki (http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php)

there you can find all new/changed items and runewords. Also theres a guides section, where you can find most new areas/levels and some beginners and characters guides.

one of those with a "how to get gold" should there be too!

the alrounder gold faq:

FAQ (http://annihilus.net/content.php?r=131-FAQ)

whats not in the faq (as it seems):

After you voted gold, you need to connect your forum account to your ingameaccount. Do this via clicking in the top right corner on "settings".

then on the left bar click on "edit profile" and you should see now some line with "annihilus account: xxx".

type in your ingame account name (without the *) and click on safe. Now you should see your gold ingame too! And can use it on hardiel :)

regards and have fun on the server!

Dante
03-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Summon necro builds got quite some buffs now. A lot of nice new auras and stuff to consider.
BUT, there are some areas where you can't teleport. This might be a bit problematic if you want to use it to control your minions.

I didn't test the survivability of the minions with this new summoner shield though. 35% dodge or evade. With all the options here a mass aura summoner build is now surely possible and should be viable.

tragos
03-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Hello and welcome!
I am Greek also i ll be glad to explain how the Server works with more Details in game!