Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any bosses i've missed other than cthulu?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Any bosses i've missed other than cthulu?

Hey guys, joined here about a week ago.. Wondering if there's any bosses I've missed? Other than Cthulu, can't get those damn puzzle boxes to drop... Bosses I've killed -

All 4 Dreamland bosses
    Time Rift Diablo/SK/Butcher
    Lich King
    World Stone Event (inc belial)
    Ctoggha (thanks for the tip about item find barb to get puzzle box )
    Trag-Oul
    Crucible 1 - 20 (inc tyreal, thanks for tips on this to guys felt impossible at first ^^)
    Ubers inc Uber Diablo
    Inferno Cows & the zone prior forget it's name
    Icy Cellar place, that kind of had a boss in it? I guess fire golems are like immune to fire as he did no dmg x)
    Azmodan (I actually left this guy to last as he was the newest I was expecting him to be the hardest, was kinda dissapointed as he was by far the easiest boss of all the new bosses)

Kinda surprised I seem to have managed to kill everything, considering I have yet to even put 1 enchant on my gear, hell I've yet to even hit 95 for my prime/belial charm yet XD... I imagine in top-end gear this stuff must be incredibly easy to do.
    Last edited by Fitsu; 01-06-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Stony tomb in act 2 has a mech-themed boss in it
    Swampy pit near flayer dungeon waypoint in act 3 has another new boss in it as well.
    Red portals in act 5 don't have bosses in there but the monsters are pretty strong.

I think that's about it.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    Stony tomb in act 2 has a mech-themed boss in it
    Swampy pit near flayer dungeon waypoint in act 3 has another new boss in it as well.
    Red portals in act 5 don't have bosses in there but the monsters are pretty strong.

I think that's about it.
    Oh right yeah, did that flayer jungle guy a few times to get for the head trinket totally forget about that guy.
    Aye, I roll through the portals a few times they can be pretty fun.

Not gone to Stony Tomb yet, I'll give that a look.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

what character are you running, I'm having trouble clearing with my necro.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by spdkllz View Post
    what character are you running, I'm having trouble clearing with my necro.
    Necro.

Maelstrom seems pretty broken, everything but the crucible you can pretty much do blindfolded. What is it your struggling with?
    Last edited by Fitsu; 01-06-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

hmm im running summoner necro, i cant break meppo immunity for starters. what is your total -enemy poison res %.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

started a week ago and already able to do all that?!? well that is a maelstorm nec for ya.

mappos phys immune is through the roof and you want at least -125 phys res to be able to kill him SLOWLY with prevent monster heal as he heals quickly alot. if your having troubles a trag oul psn nec can solo just about anything with a bit of deaths if your not worried about that. up side is you dont even need plaguebringer wep to start as i was using some random dagger type wep that had -20 psn res. that should be enough to do Lich king until you get that plaguebringer wep or infinity sword/malevolent shield for merc. you might be able to do dreamlands with even the minimum gear as long as you got decent -psn res

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    started a week ago and already able to do all that?!? well that is a maelstorm nec for ya.

mappos phys immune is through the roof and you want at least -125 phys res to be able to kill him SLOWLY with prevent monster heal as he heals quickly alot. if your having troubles a trag oul psn nec can solo just about anything with a bit of deaths if your not worried about that. up side is you dont even need plaguebringer wep to start as i was using some random dagger type wep that had -20 psn res. that should be enough to do Lich king until you get that plaguebringer wep or infinity sword/malevolent shield for merc. you might be able to do dreamlands with even the minimum gear as long as you got decent -psn res
    Yeah, it feels pretty busted. I've got -300 psn resist, 400k maelstrom, 4 - 7k life and enough minions to tank everything.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

post your build on the wiki. would love to see it. having troubles getting mine past 150k

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    post your build on the wiki. would love to see it. having troubles getting mine past 150k
    Plaguebringer
    Trag-oul's true guise
    Atma's (Thinking of changing this, as the lower resist proc is annoying but haven't got any good alternatives and not like you can curse bosses anyway so makes little difference)
    Nec SoJ/Carrion Wind (either works really w/e u have. I think a well rolled Carrion would be best)
    Bramble (poor mans sanc)
    trang gloves (tried other's, nothing seems to beat the +35 psn skill dmg)
    Scourgelords Belt
    Warmonger Offhand
    (Can do trang belt/offhand, which results in more damage but these 2 gives more survivability and it's only a 20k dmg difference so I think it's better)
    Death's Advance (pretty much cus what else, almost feels overkill as i'm over the -300 cap anyway)
    All the charms, super easy to get. Got all my charms myself within a day.

Odium in inventory for fade/teleport.
    CTA back (although tbh I usually just bring a barb in for bo)
    Psn Facets in gear (Yet to actually fill every soc lol)

It's pretty straight forward stuff. Full trangs is ok, but I'd move away from that pretty fast I only wore full trangs for like maybe 20min then I set forward to make bramble because the true guise is a huge damage boost.

User Tag List