Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset February 23rd 2017, Patch 5.0 Info

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

I want to know if thing will have a little more chance to drop. Item like Frostmourn ,book of the abyss, tyrael's might,key of justice since ladder wont be lasting long time

Quote Originally Posted by Yrreiht View Post
    I want to know if thing will have a little more chance to drop. Item like Frostmourn ,book of the abyss, tyrael's might,key of justice since ladder wont be lasting long time
    Less chance if anything.

Gold

so this server will be more and more for advanced players and less fun for noobs like me? guess i'll have to try harder hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Yrreiht View Post
    so this server will be more and more for advanced players and less fun for noobs like me? guess i'll have to try harder hahaha
    The best items in the game shouldn't be found within a week You don't have to have the absolute best gear to enjoy yourself here, and when you finally do get one of the best items it makes it feel even better when they are rarer.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

@Game, would it be possible to add a fourth difficulty level? Inferno perhaps.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    With all the added content already in the game its basically like there already is an added difficulty.
    I'm pretty sure he would have added a whole new difficulty if it was possible, but I assume that wouldn't be very easy.
    He probably wanted to add a new difficulty but couldn't, so instead chose to add places with harder difficulty.
    Or at least that's what I'm assuming, you'd have to wait for his reply to get the real details.
    But I'm quite sure he'd probably say something along the lines of what I just said.

Not really possible to do, nor do I think it is necessary Difficulty will be higher in 5.0.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Not really possible to do, nor do I think it is necessary Difficulty will be higher in 5.0.
    Will the experience values be changed at all? I was just thinking about the lvl99-?(new lvl cap) grind and how mind numbing that might be if the game becomes more difficult with the existing experience gained from monsters.

Will the experience values be changed at all? I was just thinking about the lvl99-?(new lvl cap) grind and how mind numbing that might be if the game becomes more difficult with the existing experience gained from monsters.
    XP gains not changed. It was already way too easy to hit level 99! Hitting level cap isn't supposed to happen overnight.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The best items in the game shouldn't be found within a week You don't have to have the absolute best gear to enjoy yourself here, and when you finally do get one of the best items it makes it feel even better when they are rarer.
    yeah but not finding any while playing since the patch 4.0 was on sucks a little... well i had the book of the abyss in 3.2 so i guess it was my lucky shot. anyway... can't wait to see 5.0 and thank you for your hard work on this server. its the best D2 experience ever

User Tag List