Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset February 23rd 2017, Patch 5.0 Info

Quote Originally Posted by Yrreiht View Post
    yeah but not finding any while playing since the patch 4.0 was on sucks a little... well i had the book of the abyss in 3.2 so i guess it was my lucky shot. anyway... can't wait to see 5.0 and thank you for your hard work on this server. its the best D2 experience ever
    Yep luck goes both ways unfortunately. I am glad you enjoy Annihilus though!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

@Game will we be seeing boosted magic charms affix/suffix? More specifically, boosted life and physical damage SCS/LCS/GCS.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    @Game will we be seeing boosted magic charms affix/suffix? More specifically, boosted life and physical damage SCS/LCS/GCS.
    No plans as of now, but I guess I could make some minor modifications to get them a bit more viable!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    No plans as of now, but I guess I could make some minor modifications to get them a bit more viable!
    A 25% boost on variables would be lots. As they are right now if they aren't 19-20 life 4-5 all res they aren't really worth the inventory space But a 25/7 being available opens a ton of new variables making more chances at getting good ones. I'm sure most people don't even pick up small/large charms in most cases. I don't see many blue jewels getting nabbed either. If they could roll 60% Ed and 25% IAS like the rares can, I think they would be a lot more viable

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Thats a really good idea! What about Skillers with more life or even roll resistance on them?!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I like where this is going also, these are some good ideas that I think are worth considering.

Gold

As for the + max damage, I feel this should be doubled at least. I filled my barbs inventory with @Mephisto's +12 max GCS and it didn't even move my ww damage from its 53k damage at the time. Then. We might see the rise of a physical bowa once again perhaps

Sure, I'll look into this. As for the blue jewels rolling 60 ED / 25 ias though, that's already possible! Rares and blues have no affix differences now aside from rares having more affixes.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Sure, I'll look into this. As for the blue jewels rolling 60 ED / 25 ias though, that's already possible! Rares and blues have no affix differences now aside from rares having more affixes.
    Wow! I guess I'm the fool that doesn't lewt these

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

I wanted to post earlier i found a blue 40 ed / 25 ias Keep up the good work Game , feeling hyped about reset .. it's like when i log in i really don't know what i`m going to do since there are so many options farm wise and such ... and with the new patch coming up, you gonna turn this realm into a MMORPG soon , haha.

User Tag List