Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 6.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shadowblack

I guess the only boss who would like to get the teleport is Karnat apart from Cain I do not know that another has a teleport and I would also like teleport in a labyrinth of madness otherwise it looks great ... thank you

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It's not very "hardcore" if you don't have to worry about potentially losing any items!
    Yeah losing charms and merc gear is not enough ? ;(
    We already dont even bother about charms in HC and thats like 10 unique charms we dont even wanna use coz we ll lose them!
    Getting a good merc, same thing... Its hard enough in here dude, if i wanna try to do bahamut, i wont be able to get items back if i die, its just one shot land in there. Thats just not a HC server and it becomes even harder! No offense. Cant die in cruci or trial either, those area requires heavy amount of gear to proceed, u cant get back stuff at all if u die there...
    Tell us whats the point in getting auto geared in sc when u die? If its just a total lose for hc?! Must be another reason than just getting auto gear ? Whats that for? Comfort? ...
    Last edited by Frigide; 11-19-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Such hurt in the butt.

I missed some stuff in the original patch notes, and we squeezed some stuff in last minute as well. I will update the first post accordingly, but here are the things I missed:

Updates to Annihilus 6.1 Changelog:

• Orbs and Essences no longer activate in the cube. You now right-click these to activate them, and click the item you want to use them on, as if you were identifying them. This does NOT apply for Orb of Alchemy, it must still be cubed.

• Shrines no longer count as curses, so they will not be replaced when cursed or if you are immune to curses. They can also now stack, although the same Shrine will not stack.

• Token of Trials Gold Cost lowered to 200.

• Token of Trials now has a small chance to drop as a world drop.

• Orb of Alchemy Gold Cost lowered.

• Orb of Transmogrification Gold Cost lowered.

• Map world drop rate increased.

• You can no longer split or merge corrupted Excaliburs.

• Excalibur has been slightly modified, you may cube it for a free reroll.

• Twin Excaliburs and their set bonus have been modified.

• Minimum / Maximum Damage of Windforce has been increased by 100.

• Death Cleaver has been replaced with Meshif's Travelers on Melee Splash enchant, as this was preventing it from working on weapons.

• The Cow Queen's Leathers -% to Enemy Resistances set bonus has been increased by 10%.

• Molten Boulder's Damage over Time is now properly affected by +% Fire Damage.

• Poison Dagger now scales with attack speed and duration is lowered, increasing its DPS.

• Poison Explosion Damage per Level and Synergy % has been increased.

• Poison Nova Damage per Level has been increased.

• Poison Maelstrom Damage per Level has been increased and duration is lowered, increasing its DPS.

• Shuriken Flip's Damage per Level and Synergy % has been increased. Duration has also been lowered, increasing its DPS.

• You can no longer use Find Item on some of the Map Bosses.

D2PK 6.2 Changelog:

• D2PK has been updated and no longer crashes.

• D2PK now shows the correct vanilla inventory size.

• QoL features from Annihilus that will not affect actual gameplay have been implemented into D2PK, such as Damage Counters.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thunderman

Hi, Are you sure about that new orb & essences recipe? Right clicking doesnt seem to do anything on those. Unless I'm doing something wrong or there is missing part of the new recipe it is not working. can you fix please?

EDIT: problem solved, my game wasnt updated to 6.1
    Last edited by thunder; 11-20-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

if you're getting d2ex.dll error

download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

64 didn't work but 86 did for me and I'm on 64 bit

if you're getting exception error, restart pc then do the other stuff above.

you shouldn't need to restart PC for the download, only for exception error.
    Last edited by WsGD; 11-20-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

If the phys dmg from druid's spells was remove, did the prime charm changed as well? I did not see any since 6.0 is up.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

@Game
    "You no longer create a corpse when you die, you will respawn with your gear on. We have also fixed an issue causing you to spawn as a "ghost" every so often, preventing you from respawning while running around dead"
    You should also mention in patch note that this involves not gaining XP back, so now dying is full malus for XP.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: netnet

Блин вот жаль что разработчики мало заботяться о Русско язычном комьюнити и не сделали сайт на Русском сори за тафталогию.
    И да вот ещё патч качается ну капец как медленно и да мне в падлу писать это на Английском хоть я его и знаю

Quote Originally Posted by PaSTaR View Post
    Блин вот жаль что разработчики мало заботяться о Русско язычном комьюнити и не сделали сайт на Русском сори за тафталогию.
    И да вот ещё патч качается ну капец как медленно и да мне в падлу писать это на Английском хоть я его и знаю
    This is an english focused server, we are a 2 man development team with nobody fluent in Russian, we're not a professional company. We definitely can't make different versions of everything for multiple languages. Sorry man, it's not that we don't care about you, we just don't have the manpower or resources.

User Tag List