Thread: question about patch versions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

question about patch versions

Hi all, I was wondering about the d2 patch versions. The how to connect area says that it can use any d2 patch prior to 1.14. How exactly does this work? If someone has the original 1.13 patch would their game still have bugs that were fixed in the 1.13d patch or does the annihilus patch override any patch prior to 1.14 to update it to 1.13d? I ask because in my games it shows my patch as 1.13d but I think I originally updated to patch 1.13c and I think that's why I'm having a lot of screen disruptions (my character becomes off centered on the screen and I think they fixed this issue in 1.13d I think it was) I just wanted this verified before I go through the process of reinstalling everything

Halp!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

The screen off center happens to a lot of people including me, as far as I know there's no way to avoid it.
    Usually only happens during changing acts during a rush so it's not much of a problem, just annoying.
    That's all the info I have on this unfortunately.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    The screen off center happens to a lot of people including me, as far as I know there's no way to avoid it.
    Usually only happens during changing acts during a rush so it's not much of a problem, just annoying.
    That's all the info I have on this unfortunately.
    I was doing pit runs last night and that screen shift happened three times in one game, I repositioned it by watching someone then unwatching them but it kept happening and when it happened the third time I missed a nice loot drop and I just gave up.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by naptologist View Post
    I was doing pit runs last night and that screen shift happened three times in one game, I repositioned it by watching someone then unwatching them but it kept happening and when it happened the third time I missed a nice loot drop and I just gave up.
    That's odd, I've never gotten the screen shift problem in pits myself.
    Only ever changing acts during rush and against certain bosses sometimes.
    Hopefully someone else can give you a better answer to your problem.
    Or maybe you'll get some better luck and it'll just stop happening.
    Last edited by Savior; 03-02-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

It's caused by speccing. And it's fixed by relaunching the Annihilus program
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    It's caused by speccing. And it's fixed by relaunching the Annihilus program
    Actually that makes sense because I did rush 2 new characters before I started pit runs, I thought speccing only messed it up if it was in the same game not in a newly created game. I also didn't do any speccing with the character I was using in the runs. Idk I guess after any speccing I'll just restart the game to fix the issue before it begins. Thanks everyone

User Tag List