Thread: List of Items you are searching for which are missing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jampo

Lightbulb List of Items you are searching for which are missing

I just started to play this D2PK today
    I think there are some Items missing which are relevant for the endgame Builds like in the good old Battle.net

I just start with some I miss:

Bugged Belt aka Siggards Stealth
    -15% Req 7 Fhr 9 Dex Jewels
    2 Pala 20fcr 20dex xx Life Amulets
    7fhr 9str xx Mana Jewels

if some of you miss other Items just list them up, i dont know if its possible to add them maybe, maybe not

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

you can roll everything that the vendors don't sell

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10176

i personally wouldn't mind if bbelt existed here, it has in the past
    same goes for wiz gaunts and hybrids (alex pls)
    i doubt he'll add them though

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

incoming list of 1000 lld items
    (which can't be rolled unfortunately)

08 shako

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jampo

Bugbelt Is realy needed for every class

Gold
    Annihilus Account: suezo

I've noticed some more, but this is what I can think of right now.
    - LLD Sorc & Pally circlet/ammy
    -being able to roll +1 to class skills or +2 to skill tree for LLD, as rolling atm forces +2 to class skill and +3 to skill tree, which is only HLD (I believe this is due to being able to roll perfect stats all the time)
    - some jewels at LLD vendor are not labelled correctly
    - ethereal armor, headgear, boots, belt, gloves (not sure if worth mentioning because I believe it was removed due to a bug)

Gold

^
    Noting on that. +1 Amazon skills are the only full class available on Vendor Amulet/Circlet
    Numerous Skill-Tabs are also missing from the amulet & circlet. ALL +skills & skill tabs would be best to add, to avoid further constructive criticism.

Being able to roll the +1 skills and +2 skill tab prefix on applicable items would be amazinnnnggg. Would save so much grief of asking for specific items at vendor.

Also regarding the unlabeled LLD Jewels, some display hidden or incorrect stats (we've determined some are 20ed/9-15 and 9-15/9dex?) They are there but misleading to players who don't want to bother experimenting with them.

Some of the items at vendor display "Roll to change stats" but do not change stats upon roll. Bows for example.
    -I have some ideas for existing items that should be able to be rolled other stats including;

Rift Knot Antlers (Current LLD Pelt) Should be able to be rolled
    +2 Elemental
    10FHR
    +3Nado / Fissure
    +3Hurricane / Armageddon
    +2 Summon Griz?
    ???life (current has 20, but also AR% bonus)
    2soc

Armageddon Shell Assault Helmet (1 of 3 Existing Barb Helmets 2 of which are Assault Helmets.. could be rollable to save vendor space?) Could also use another set of skills/staffmods.
    Drop +3ww for +3Double Throw
    keep +3bo
    drop +2iron skin for +2increased speed or throwing mastery

LLD Sorc Orb could also be boosted another few rolls (change skills/staffmods, leave existing)

+1 sorc
    +3es
    +3chilling
    +2chant

+2fire
    +3firewall
    +3fire mastery
    +2teleport

+2 cold
    +3orb
    +3mastery
    +2teleport

Also the LLD Harpoon (Available in Misc) should be able to be reolled from +1 Ama to +2jav, and also +1 barb and +2 Warcries.

LLD Vendor Grim & Barbed shields stats need to be switched, as +2Combat for Pala would be applied best on smite via barbed shield, not useless on Grim Shield (Also Grim will gain the defense bonus the ED% on the current barbed barely manages to put out)

Regarding some other items-
    Misc & Socket Vendors Paladin Shields should be the BASE Version, not Elite. MFing Pala shields SUCKS and they can't be gambled. Please downgrade the Sacred & Vortex or include all items available via gamble.

I'm sure I have 100000 more items too, I'll edit or post more later

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    ^
    Noting on that. +1 Amazon skills are the only full class available on Vendor Amulet/Circlet
    Numerous Skill-Tabs are also missing from the amulet & circlet. ALL +skills & skill tabs would be best to add, to avoid further constructive criticism.

Being able to roll the +1 skills and +2 skill tab prefix on applicable items would be amazinnnnggg. Would save so much grief of asking for specific items at vendor.

Also regarding the unlabeled LLD Jewels, some display hidden or incorrect stats (we've determined some are 20ed/9-15 and 9-15/9dex?) They are there but misleading to players who don't want to bother experimenting with them.

Some of the items at vendor display "Roll to change stats" but do not change stats upon roll. Bows for example.
    -I have some ideas for existing items that should be able to be rolled other stats including;

Rift Knot Antlers (Current LLD Pelt) Should be able to be rolled
    +2 Elemental
    10FHR
    +3Nado / Fissure
    +3Hurricane / Armageddon
    +2 Summon Griz?
    ???life (current has 20, but also AR% bonus)
    2soc

Armageddon Shell Assault Helmet (1 of 3 Existing Barb Helmets 2 of which are Assault Helmets.. could be rollable to save vendor space?) Could also use another set of skills/staffmods.
    Drop +3ww for +3Double Throw
    keep +3bo
    drop +2iron skin for +2increased speed or throwing mastery

LLD Sorc Orb could also be boosted another few rolls (change skills/staffmods, leave existing)

+1 sorc
    +3es
    +3chilling
    +2chant

+2fire
    +3firewall
    +3fire mastery
    +2teleport

+2 cold
    +3orb
    +3mastery
    +2teleport

Also the LLD Harpoon (Available in Misc) should be able to be reolled from +1 Ama to +2jav, and also +1 barb and +2 Warcries.

LLD Vendor Grim & Barbed shields stats need to be switched, as +2Combat for Pala would be applied best on smite via barbed shield, not useless on Grim Shield (Also Grim will gain the defense bonus the ED% on the current barbed barely manages to put out)

Regarding some other items-
    Misc & Socket Vendors Paladin Shields should be the BASE Version, not Elite. MFing Pala shields SUCKS and they can't be gambled. Please downgrade the Sacred & Vortex or include all items available via gamble.

I'm sure I have 100000 more items too, I'll edit or post more later
    I don't think I will ever add more LLD items, sorry Just letting you know so you don't waste your time typing it lol

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I don't think I will ever add more LLD items, sorry Just letting you know so you don't waste your time typing it lol
    You should please consider at least adding what I listed, remember d2pk5 fixed pretty much all that too (sup Angelics @ vendor)? Where'd those files go?

I've seen lots of people show interest in lld but are frustrated at the lack of items (and unorthodox way to obtain level 30). We have the knowledge and resources to work together as a community and provide ease of access to benefit everyone.
    It would create opportunities for events (& livestreaming!) and in turn theoretically boost popularity

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gtoes

lld won't boost the community/popularity/event participation/anything, it's a niche duel. There isn't enough community to fill a tpk/fpk (which are the most popular duels whether anyone cares to admit it or not) there is no reason to focus on lld, until the main focus of the realm has enough of a community to stay alive. Then maybe he would be willing to put the effort into lld.

I like lld to, back in d2pk i was top 1-3 on the lld ladder for quite some time. But it's not popular enough to become a heavy focus and put all that time into.
    Last edited by Jekel; 07-24-2016 at 11:44 PM.

User Tag List