Easy Suggestion to put into motion

Level potion | Stat potion | Skill potion

Level potion :
    -Only available when 10+ people have reached 99 on a ladder
    -Levels from 1-95
    -Costs 10k gold per

Stat potion :
    -Adds all stats (Potion quest, Book quest, Anya quest - all difficulties)
    -Costs 5k gold per

Skill potion :
    -Adds skills for 1-95 (All difficulties)
    -Costs 5k gold per

This would be an easy coding change with the already existent potions you find on D2PK.
    The quests for these items would be completed upon consumption of the potions.

The price will make sure they don't flood the market, you could also gain more profit from them. Ive talked with others about it before and they would buy them.

Please think about it at least. I know I scratch my eyes out trying to find inf cows sometimes or places to level.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

I like this idea quite a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Level potion | Stat potion | Skill potion

Level potion :
    -Levels from 1-95
    -Costs 10k gold per

Stat potion :
    -Adds all stats (Potion quest, Book quest, Anya quest - all difficulties)
    -Costs 5k gold per

Skill potion :
    -Adds skills for 1-95 (All difficulties)
    -Costs 5k gold per

This would be an easy coding change with the already existent potions you find on D2PK.
    The quests for these items would be completed upon consumption of the potions.

The price will make sure they don't flood the market, you could also gain more profit from them. Ive talked with others about it before and they would buy them.

Please think about it at least. I know I scratch my eyes out trying to find inf cows sometimes or places to level.
    I actually talked to Acyroma about a level elixir on Gold Vendor a few weeks before the reset, saying we could do it after we get a little deep into the ladder. He wasn't sure it was a good idea, but we never took it completely off the table. I would just do experience though, I wouldn't do the stat quests or anything. If people would purchase it we could consider it.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I actually talked to Acyroma about a level elixir on Gold Vendor a few weeks before the reset, saying we could do it after we get a little deep into the ladder. He wasn't sure it was a good idea, but we never took it completely off the table. I would just do experience though, I wouldn't do the stat quests or anything. If people would purchase it we could consider it.
    I, an avid purchaser of gold, would buy this product. Just experience alone, sure!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I definitely think the level one would be used quite a bit after it is put into the gold vendor, i know I would purchase!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

I would 100% buy all stats/skill quests completed from hadriel.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    I would 100% buy all stats/skill quests completed from hadriel.
    As would I./.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

1/ Gimme 3k gold, i make ur +15/+12 quests with ur char!!!
    2/ removing specing for XP and puting XP Pots for IRL gold isnt really balanced and a bit lame? Removing spec XP was to be fair for ppl who cant open 12000 session of D2, but if ppl with high IRL money can do same just buy buying at hadriel ...

If u dont rush, dont do quests/Xp for ur new chars... If as soon as something gets a little boring, u want a easy way out, what about buyng items at hadriel? Cause its to hard to drop them ? .... Or maybe sell a full gueared amabow for 40k at vendor ?

Shouldnt this be kept close to D2 vanilla ? (aka making XP, quests, rushing, mfing, trading .....)
    There is already a big step away from D2 in the sence u never had to farm A specific boss to get ONE item (apart from keyz which came LATE in D2 history).

Sorry if that feels harsh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

10k for that pot ? Geeeeeee i rather leach from cows at that price :P !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I wouldn't buy it, its so easy to get to level 85-90, Couple hell cows and ur there.. I rather not see the potion to be honest this will ruin hell cows even more, new people will also have a bad feeling about this. Like now we tell m to go hell cows or inferno cows to level up, we tell them to buy a potion will be the easiest way now?

I can see it scaring new people, thinking everything works with gold! I rather see sets at vendor ( A cube-able item that gives 3 Pieces of any high tier set, Aldurs, IK, Tal etc etc. ) by that I mean, 3 Random pieces of a high tier set, for example you could get:

Griswold Armor, Ik helm, Mavina bow from it, or be lucky and get: Ik Armor Ik Wep Tal Belt. This means magic finding / trading it will still be the best way to get it and not ruin it. Price should be around 100 gold for this '' cube-able ''.

Just saying hell cows will just show people how good stuff it drops, and high runes etc. It's a step people should learn and not skip!

User Tag List