Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mephisto's Gold has been reset.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

WTF , seriously? If this is a joke its a good one if its true its major bullshit :/

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

Buying anni, offer 350k gold

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Quote Originally Posted by pulse37 View Post
    Buying anni, offer 350k gold
    t4t

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

The fact that you are both making a joke out of something that has quite obviously had a negative impact on the community after falsely accusing me of harassing Joe just goes to show that your loyalties lie with what is best for Joe and yourself and not what is best for the server and the individuals who are devoting their time and money to it. All this does is make that biased light shine brighter than ever, and open everyone elses eyes to what is really going on. Bravo.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    The fact that you are both making a joke out of something that has quite obviously had a negative impact on the community after falsely accusing me of harassing Joe just goes to show that your loyalties lie with what is best for Joe and yourself and not what is best for the server and the individuals who are devoting their time and money to it. All this does is make that biased light shine brighter than ever, and open everyone elses eyes to what is really going on. Bravo.
    Don't worry about it and don't let it get to you, just try to play and have fun.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    t4t
    wow you made 340k back so fast

must be exploiting etc etc

<3

I actually disagree, the only "negative impacts" I've seen regarding this whole situation is purely people having a negative attitude toward someone elses success. If you want to take the stance that mephisto has some huge advantage over everyone and it hurts other people you should try to take into consideration the 100 inferno cow organ sets that mephisto/snow have purchased from the community and then opened and let everyone join and take every single drop aside from the queen drops. And also consider the fact that this is all purely entertainment. None of us are feeding our family by playing this mod so if your only complaint is that someone else has more pixels than you then maybe you should ask for advice about how to attain wealth. Im sure mephisto would gladly share some tips because hes just a nice guy.

Im not trying to stomp on your nuts here im just trying to put things into perspective because its really easy for a human being to twist things in their mind and make themselves feel victimized. Im constantly trying to view the things I see going on from an unbiased viewpoint and trying to think about what would make things better for the community and if I notice mephisto getting special treatment I'll gladly raise hell about it with you guys. So for now the best thing for the community would be for people to relax and try to get along and have some fun
    Last edited by Bloop; 04-01-2017 at 05:57 PM.

I am not going to punish Joe for making a lot of Gold, you are delusional. All this shows is you are someone who is dead set on trying to expose some sort of hidden agenda that simply isn't there. Move on and get over it, this is a video game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

shit, how much for a hummer?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Pjsalt

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
    wow you made 340k back so fast

must be exploiting etc etc

<3

I actually disagree, the only "negative impacts" I've seen regarding this whole situation is purely people having a negative attitude toward someone elses success. If you want to take the stance that mephisto has some huge advantage over everyone and it hurts other people you should try to take into consideration the 100 inferno cow organ sets that mephisto/snow have purchased from the community and then opened and let everyone join and take every single drop aside from the queen drops. And also consider the fact that this is all purely entertainment. None of us are feeding our family by playing this mod so if your only complaint is that someone else has more pixels than you then maybe you should ask for advice about how to attain wealth. Im sure mephisto would gladly share some tips because hes just a nice guy.

Im not trying to stomp on your nuts here im just trying to put things into perspective because its really easy for a human being to twist things in their mind and make themselves feel victimized. Im constantly trying to view the things I see going on from an unbiased viewpoint and trying to think about what would make things better for the community and if I notice mephisto getting special treatment I'll gladly raise hell about it with you guys. So for now the best thing for the community would be for people to relax and try to get along and have some fun
    You must be new and unaware of the exploit that a few of the mods took advantage of. Perhaps you should get a better grasp of what the majorities concern is about before passing assumptions based upon ignorance to the situation.

User Tag List