Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pushing cold sorc dmg to the limit

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Pushing cold sorc dmg to the limit

Hi!

With vita build did 21k orb/71k blizz dmg today. All gear enched and faceted. I'm missing 22%cold dmg and 4skill from gear (1 from missing gc and 3 from enchants, i've put other enchants like mass mana, cos my main build is es). I've checked that 1% cold dmg gives 47 orb dmg, 1 skill gives 316 orb dmg, so the missing dmg will be 22*47+4*316=1034+1264=2298.
    This plus the current dmg 21400+2298=23698

so at the max it will show 24k orb dmg.

viable build with constr ring instead of soj

Screenshot044.jpg
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 10-22-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: uploaded images

Gold

forgot to mention that annih is +3 enchant (+6% cold = 282dmg), but +3 to FO (3xskill=948dmg)
    948-282=666 (O_O) will give you 23698+666=24364 and will still show 24k dmg on attrib tab

w/o ench dmg is 14447(mine)+22*44(1%cold dmg w/o ench=44 fo dmg)+4*223(1skill w/o ench=223 fo dmg)=16307
    and with fo anni 16307 +(3*223-6*44)=16712

Conclusion
    Self enchanted max dmg will be 24k in attrib tab
    W/o enchant max dmg will be 17k in attrib tab
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 10-22-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Seems super strong!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Seems super strong!
    Didnt test it in cruc, but i've tried dreamlands and according to it I think it wont be viable in cruc cos vita build is super glossy. I play with ES (75% block, 52%DR, 94%ares, 4.7k mana, 1.3k life, 95%es) with Lich belt instead of tyraels and have 15k dmg. Cant do cruc solo, cant do tragoul/ctoggha/LK as effective as necr/dru/sin. And the problem is that its not only not enough tanky (missing any meat wall), it also dont have enough damage.
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 10-22-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    Didnt test it in cruc, but i've tried dreamlands and according to it I think it wont be viable in cruc cos vita build is super glossy. I play with ES (75% block, 52%DR, 94%ares, 4.7k mana, 1.3k life, 95%es) with Lich belt instead of tyraels and have 15k dmg. Cant do cruc solo, cant do tragoul/ctoggha/LK as effective as necr/dru/sin. And the problem is that its not only not enough tanky (missing any meat wall), it also dont have enough damage.
    I notice people keep comparing strength to whether they can solo Crucible or not. Crucible was never meant to be solo'd, I think I am going to have rework the Crucible soon.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

I notice people keep comparing strength to whether they can solo Crucible or not. Crucible was never meant to be solo'd, I think I am going to have rework the Crucible soon.
    well if you rework crucible you should rethink how each lvl is activated. brutally annoying when doing crucible runs to have the portal not open because yoiu clicked the scroll to quick or slightly out of position.
    i have done 3 runs tongiht 2 success and 1 frustrating portal after clicking the scroll too quickly before i had ! over my head. (i was in postion)

side note have an issue with lvl 11 portal when crossing, it augments my screen slightly making it diffult to complete the crucible. my hero is positioned differently and augments the whole room. its like trying to open the puzzle box without using a leapbarb. i have had this very rarely in other locations but have had about 5 runs int he last 2 days all lvl 11?? tested from past exp if i use spectate it switches to the proper hero alignment but would cancel crucible!

I do enjoy being able to solo crucible, it has been a lot of fun putting together the items and build for a hero that can do it. hands down my favorite part of inferno! push the characters limits!

that being said, it could be harder!

random suggestions for crucible rework:

-boss at each lvl that drops the next lvl portal
    -next lvl crucible scroll drop form each boss
    -red star can be visually abrasive with summons

suggestions for incorporating teamwork into game

-certain enemys with stronger abilities to kill summons
    -enemy's/boss's with ranged aoe skills
    -throw in the orginal gangsta "diablo" from time rift into a lvl of the crucible (need to manipulate your items just to beat him)
    -more bosses that have a weakness to each hero
    -reduce size of lvl 19 so that there is no way to seperate them without other heroes.

(christmas wish)
    -a 2nd crucible with more end game items (new build items) less levels and wayyyy harder.

Thanks for the great game!!

-

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    well if you rework crucible you should rethink how each lvl is activated. brutally annoying when doing crucible runs to have the portal not open because yoiu clicked the scroll to quick or slightly out of position.
    i have done 3 runs tongiht 2 success and 1 frustrating portal after clicking the scroll too quickly before i had ! over my head. (i was in postion)

side note have an issue with lvl 11 portal when crossing, it augments my screen slightly making it diffult to complete the crucible. my hero is positioned differently and augments the whole room. its like trying to open the puzzle box without using a leapbarb. i have had this very rarely in other locations but have had about 5 runs int he last 2 days all lvl 11?? tested from past exp if i use spectate it switches to the proper hero alignment but would cancel crucible!

I do enjoy being able to solo crucible, it has been a lot of fun putting together the items and build for a hero that can do it. hands down my favorite part of inferno! push the characters limits!

that being said, it could be harder!

random suggestions for crucible rework:

-boss at each lvl that drops the next lvl portal
    -next lvl crucible scroll drop form each boss
    -red star can be visually abrasive with summons

suggestions for incorporating teamwork into game

-certain enemys with stronger abilities to kill summons
    -enemy's/boss's with ranged aoe skills
    -throw in the orginal gangsta "diablo" from time rift into a lvl of the crucible (need to manipulate your items just to beat him)
    -more bosses that have a weakness to each hero
    -reduce size of lvl 19 so that there is no way to seperate them without other heroes.

(christmas wish)
    -a 2nd crucible with more end game items (new build items) less levels and wayyyy harder.

Thanks for the great game!!

-
    I have already started a pretty massive rework of the Crucible in my head, and it will make it alot more simpler? I guess you could say? To get to the next level since so many newcomers have issues with it. I think you will be pleased.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

yah but like dudu u can because necro and dudu are op :P and u know this
    and yah this will be nice to remake the cruci to can be impossible make alone.... because alone is like single player this make it more borring and soon u finish and get 85% u start be more little active

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

what skills do you max?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by pulse37 View Post
    what skills do you max?
    telekinesis
    FO
    Bliz
    Glacial
    Ice Blast