Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A couple of clarifications and questions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    For a second I thought you meant Heaven's Fury, but you're correct. That's something I'll try to keep in mind, though I'd prefer controlling which enemy gets hit by searing light unless I'm fighting a boss.
    It has a decent range that if the enemies group on you most of them should get cursed with it. Then just cast it on a boss before you go
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

I tried. I only asked because I heard it was easier to find on certain versions. I was wondering how true that is.
    If you go read patch notes I specify which Diablos have a higher chance

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    If you go read patch notes I specify which Diablos have a higher chance
    Ah nuts you're right. I missed that while going through the Patch Notes. Thanks.

Gold

Next question

I've been toying with Vengeance finally, and I got to say so far I really like it, but I have one question. What does Vengeance count as because I'm attacking bosses and am not getting HP back from life steal but I am getting life back when I hit enemies which I take it is coming from the Abyss Sphere. Put simply does life steal work or not with Vengeance?

Gold

Is there a lower resist cap on conviction right now because I have well over 20 skill points on it, and it says that it only gives -150%?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Is there a lower resist cap on conviction right now because I have well over 20 skill points on it, and it says that it only gives -150%?
    Pretty sure Conviction has always stopped at -150%.
    Once you get to level 25 Conviction the only thing that raises after putting more skills into it is the radius of the aura.

Gold

Yeah, just found out the hard way that's the case. Oh well. Better to realize that now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

And: Enemy Defense -%

But yeah prolly not worth it it to waste more skillpoints in it, once u have reached -150% Resistance

Gold

Next question

Sort of similar question/concern I asked before, but is Skeletal Burst like Murder of Crows in that it benefits from physical resistance modifiers but not any other physical/melee modifiers like life steal?

Next question

Sort of similar question/concern I asked before, but is Skeletal Burst like Murder of Crows in that it benefits from physical resistance modifiers but not any other physical/melee modifiers like life steal?
    I feel like i've answered this 100 times but I will do it again ANYTHING that gains damage based on your weapons damage will apply any on-hit effects, such as crushing blow, life steal, chance to cast abilities, etc. Skeletal Burst is STRICTLY based on weapon damage, so yes it will apply life steal.

User Tag List