Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: farming vanilla content to get marks!/why?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Hmmm, no I havent bought any organs from the vendor, I havent done many torch runs myself
    Google, Diablo 2 Clone Hunting, read some info, and u will see how i got my anni's!
    uhhhhh...well i didnt think an exploit would work on here like that. i remember back in the day ip dclone spawning. so whats the difference from 64 player heroes of standards to ip dclone spawning? I thought the idea to change standard of hetoes was for people to actually put the time in and not exploit/flood the markets? i guess i was wrong

just another point! no one wants to farm vanilla levels thousands upon thousands of runs..... find exploit and abuse it.
    ip dclone spawning is just as bad as boting

i came on to this server because of the cheating on vanilla, botters ruined and controlled the economy and stayed because the inferno areas are sooo awesome, the items are sooo cool and the community is great. dispite a couple of randos. why are we allowing this? mephisto you already have more advantage than anyone in the game, you are like scrooge mcduck sitting on top of all that gold!!! you have now put yourself in a better position than anyone else playing this game because of it this exploit!!!!

can i set up a bot? if we are allowed to do shit like this?? sarcasm can sometimes be missed when written

This makes me want to leave the game

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

But u can also get marks from higher area's:
    Time Rift
    Clone Diablo
    Ubers
    Omega's

It's not just the main act bosses
    time rift is boring asf
    farming keys is boring asf
    farming frags is boring asf

i agree with Sleezy
    You are forced to killing 1000+ times one boss with high end geared char, who kills him in 1-2 shots. Comletely retarded.

Better remake fake tombs or ancient tunnels with high level mobs, who have chance to drop mark of lies (real chance).
    Same to black soulstone with different endgame area.
    Same to mark of sin.

Gold

No, just replace the whole idea with Diablo Soulstones instead of sojs
    What you did is called abusing, not fair to other players

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    He makes a good point. If I had a choice to farm an easy boss thousands of times for the rare map drop that I may or may not be able to complete or to farm a hard boss over and over for the rare chance at a boss specific item drop, I'd choose the latter. The map system here (as cool as it sounds and fun as it may be for clans to tackle) is an exclusive system. I would prefer an inclusive farming environment. Farming is what D2 is all about. Making the content hard is fine and seems to be appreciated here but making it hard to get access to is a bit off putting.
    i agree with clans having an advantage, but playing on here with friends is way more fun than playing solo. that being said i did pits until i got geared enough to farm dreamlands and lichking once getting higher tier items i then was able to party up with clan mates to run the crucible. the point im trying to make is you could still get crazy good gear from running pits solo in order to play all inferno areas solo...minus the crucible

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I've seen a lot of people frustrated over how hard it is to find the items to get to the new end game areas.
    Maybe a poll to see where most of the players stand on this would be a good idea?

Gold

i like how hard it is to find items. i just dont like what im farming to get it! not to mention such a waist of creating such cool inferno areas to potentially never even set foot in one

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

in my case i did alot of uber runs and farmed atleast about 20 fragset (got 6 sets now) and also alot of rift diablo.

so far i found no mark just 75 rift diablo with no drop and about 30 cs diablo with no drop.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

The marks dropping is the issue, not so much the difficulty of obtaining "endgame items". It took me a bit to fully gear, but I geared. It's a matter of either farming HRs to purchase, or farming inferno areas to drop it.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by liumtra View Post
    in my case i did alot of uber runs and farmed atleast about 20 fragset (got 6 sets now) and also alot of rift diablo.

so far i found no mark just 75 rift diablo with no drop and about 30 cs diablo with no drop.
    how do you feel youself?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

I agree with Sleezy here entirely, also Savior, community is divided about this, some like the new challenge and some does not, in my opinion you can't just play vanilla content and ignore endgame, if a player want vanilla experience they will go to another private server or clasic bnet. Most of the guys here are sick of the vanilla and countless baal runs they want something new. If you want to get opinion from your community you make a poll on this, this is not first complain we got about current state of the server, few dominated the server in a week and rest still struggle with endgame.

User Tag List