Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

After all, i realise this "gear where u die" is just going back to how it worked in vanilla, but meh

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

@Game Do you have a more precise idea of the time of patch release ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: grimpriest

First off would like to give a big thanks to everyone who has helped making this server the place it is.

I do not understand the change of bodies for hardcore. The way I see it, all that it does it make hardcore less accessible. Hardcore was not impossible before since the only thing you would lose on death was your inventory. But after this change it would make the dying process take up a lot more time. Which is fine, but I don't know why bother changing something that just negatively affects hardcore. I think if anything should change, it should be attempting to make death zerging more difficult on softcore and not just making hardcore less accessible.

Thank you to everyone who has helped this server at any point!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Friday evening

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

friday tomorrow

Gold
    Annihilus Account: shaner04

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Your gear will pop where you die.
    That is not fun

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

That is not fun
    hahaha !
    we are screwed dude , we wont do late game content

Quote Originally Posted by shaner05 View Post
    That is not fun
    It's no different than Vanilla d2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

It's no different than Vanilla d2
    But annihilus content is ! i wont whine its ok i ll just have to make a ''corpse catcher i suppose", that will be on game with MAX tanking with cheap stuff... i dont dont know, that ok. i Just fear this will discourage new players, i ve helped few new HXc player those past days that are starting to cows and going to the real areas like pits and stuff... if they die without their stuff i m pretty sure they wont stay playing HxC (not all are sadomasochist as i do !).
    Anyway this patch gives many other improvements, and exiting new things to test, THANKS game

Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    But annihilus content is ! i wont whine its ok i ll just have to make a ''corpse catcher i suppose", that will be on game with MAX tanking with cheap stuff... i dont dont know, that ok. i Just fear this will discourage new players, i ve helped few new HXc player those past days that are starting to cows and going to the real areas like pits and stuff... if they die without their stuff i m pretty sure they wont stay playing HxC (not all are sadomasochist as i do !).
    Anyway this patch gives many other improvements, and exiting new things to test, THANKS game
    It's not very "hardcore" if you don't have to worry about potentially losing any items!

User Tag List