Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some ideas for 5.0

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Some ideas for 5.0

Amazon:
    Summon more Decoys with Valkyrie enchant
    Valkyrie is meant to be a tank but currently dies very quickly from most custom content
    Strafe should get a boost for early-mid game progression

Note: Decoy dies very quickly, could use health boost to synergy or spawn multiple Decoys. Valkyrie should be around 35-50% the health of a golem even with its dodge/evasion.

Necromancer:
    Golems/Revives should walk through skeletons so they can reach a boss.

Note: When a Summoner necro surrounds a boss with an army, maybe 75% of the summons are actually attacking the target because there is no room to get in melee range. Perhaps add 2-4 Archers and remove 2 Skeletons.
    Last edited by Addah; 01-21-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Sounds like some decent ideas.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

game pls add crafted jewls!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I think increasing decoy life is a good idea for sure.

I don't think making golems/revives able to run thru other mobs is possible, but you can try reviving some larger monsters and stacking them with teleport and then tele directly onto the boss. That's usually what I do and it keeps you safe and lets most if not all of your summons attack the boss.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    I think increasing decoy life is a good idea for sure.

I don't think making golems/revives able to run thru other mobs is possible, but you can try reviving some larger monsters and stacking them with teleport and then tele directly onto the boss. That's usually what I do and it keeps you safe and lets most if not all of your summons attack the boss.
    That's often not possible for any boss that moves around after you portal, or in open spaces. Plus in the time it takes to portal a few times and get the position right the boss is regenerating health, also if there are any mobs you can't control your army to focus a boss or remain stacked together, especially without teleport. Also if you corner a boss they can't be surrounded.

I think removing some skeletons and adding more archers would help with this problem. Or perhaps the melee attack range can be increased for golems or skeletons.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

when i tried nec , archers seemed to do no dmg compared top skellys

Gold

I'm not sure what the attack speed difference is between skeletons and archers, but I know archers have a decent chance to miss with a projectile.

I think all the increased attack speed on skeletons outweighs the crushing blow chance of archers, but I'm not sure.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

I'll piggyback one more thing off of this that has bothered me. The prevent monster heal from ravens does not appear to work a large amount of the time. If there is no way to fix that, you could have it apply open wounds instead. Oh and does anybody know if raven applies any other on-hit effects such as melee splash?

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    I'll piggyback one more thing off of this that has bothered me. The prevent monster heal from ravens does not appear to work a large amount of the time. If there is no way to fix that, you could have it apply open wounds instead. Oh and does anybody know if raven applies any other on-hit effects such as melee splash?
    Ravens do not gain any CTC effects that it's user has. Prevent monster heal in general is buggy, it isn't just the Ravens. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Gold

Could you comment on the melee range problem for a necro army, golems not often being able to get to a boss surrounded by skeletons? You could remove 5 skeletons and add 5-8 archers to basically fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Ravens do not gain any CTC effects that it's user has. Prevent monster heal in general is buggy, it isn't just the Ravens. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately.
    You've used this as a defense for blood golem on necro in the past, but I guess you know it hardly works.

User Tag List