Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Strange , my caster set is fully facet to , and fm does more , you have A special druid!

Beside , you have almost 8k more then me ? Onlything messing is nado anni , witch doesnt give 8k,

Id be interested in seing a screenshot of your damage without an enchantress , cuz it seems caster set does wayyyy less dans fm with xeph and dual soj
    will get you a ss later on

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    easy calculation:

Full ctulhu set (perf stat) : 21 skills, 40% dmg, 50% pierce, 50% evade, 500hp, immune curse, lot of fhr/fcr/frw, 15% magic/phys resist, 30 all stats, 25% vita , 500 laek, 6 sockets
    fm + emblem + sojs + xeph (perf stat) : 12 skills, 110% dmg, 50 pierce, 5max resist, 15% light absorb, small amount of fcr/fhr, revives, 5 sockets

Fm is good only because it provides revives, thats usefull on lvl 14 crucible lvl, but overall ctulhu set wins hands down
    But skills doesnt give much dmg compare to ele% , exemple Belial book didn't even give 1k dps to my nados

Edit : not trying to argue , cuz if caster set is better , ill just swap to it , but fm seems to do more nonetheless

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by norp View Post
    will get you a ss later on

Aight ! Thx !

Gold

Did the test , the caster set do does a little but more damage ! i was playing it wrong ! sorry for the little argument !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Did the test , the caster set do does a little but more damage ! i was playing it wrong ! sorry for the little argument !
    I feel like Tornado is very close to the right spot, I will be increasing its damage synergy very slightly in 5.1, this should put it where it needs to be.

Gold

Awesome !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.
    well i personally think it could be harder, i really enjoy the challenge. Lets also remember that its meant as a challenge and its team orientated. So maybe try building a team and heroes that will compliment the crucible. There are plenty of new OP builds right now to try, maybe instead of playing what was good last patch. try some of then new skills that were changed or new items!! even last seasons builds wont feel nearly as good because of enemys increased life. i still agree that nados got nerfed to much, especially when so many skills got buffed. Also tried out armagedon and its slightly lack luster due to fire res issues. had almost same gear as golem sorc and wasnt even close to the same damage output.

CANT wait for the next level in crucible so tears will start playing his barb again and stop thinking that game is too ezzz

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    well i personally think it could be harder, i really enjoy the challenge. Lets also remember that its meant as a challenge and its team orientated. So maybe try building a team and heroes that will compliment the crucible. There are plenty of new OP builds right now to try, maybe instead of playing what was good last patch. try some of then new skills that were changed or new items!! even last seasons builds wont feel nearly as good because of enemys increased life. i still agree that nados got nerfed to much, especially when so many skills got buffed. Also tried out armagedon and its slightly lack luster due to fire res issues. had almost same gear as golem sorc and wasnt even close to the same damage output.

CANT wait for the next level in crucible so tears will start playing his barb again and stop thinking that game is too ezzz
    i really like to increase difficulty as well , but it has made some older build pretty meh , Like psn necro , FF bow zon , and so on , my idea would be to adjust with time , cuz it fells weird to see no FF zon out there haha

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    I agree, with high end gear you should kill first crucible boss in about 3-5 seconds.
    Should you though?
    Also lich king and 3/4 of dreamlands isn't even considered endgame. So i'm not sure what such a video would provide, might as well post pits while you're at it.

User Tag List