Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need poison necro advice and items!

Need poison necro advice and items!

how goes it guys, was wondering if anyone has a good skill/stat and gear build for a maelstrom necro. Just started the server and loving it great community, very helpful. I'm also after merc advice and gear for it and looking for death advance or war trav boots, atmas ammy and a couple carrion rings if anyone has any. Thanks!

-Blasto

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Trang oul, is great to start out with. I dont have a maelnecro myself but there's a couple nice one's around that can give u more advice for sure! ( End-gear )

PS.

Welcome to the community!

yeah ive managed to get the trang set and the plaguebearer legend spike so far now im after the boots and jewelery :P

and thanks! awesome to be here

and someone just hella gave me death afvance boots everyone here is so damn awesome

Now i'm just after the jewelery and some skill, stat and merc advice
    Last edited by Blasto The Rocket Boy; 11-21-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Im using full trag set + death advance + carrion wind x 2 + atma amulet + plaguebringer (all sockets fulled with psn facets).
    Obviously, u need a necro torch, anni +3 poison maelstrom and pyb gcs (plus some arcane essences to get nice mana).
    Im doing 250k with maelstrom and the revives tanks every monsters, and if there's no revives, golem and skeletons do their job

At least, i can do LK runs in 2 mins and Dreamlands takes a bit more of time.
    Time rift is a bit harder, i have to die 3 or 4 times before kill Diablo there.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    Im using full trag set + death advance + carrion wind x 2 + atma amulet + plaguebringer (all sockets fulled with psn facets).
    Obviously, u need a necro torch, anni +3 poison maelstrom and pyb gcs (plus some arcane essences to get nice mana).
    Im doing 250k with maelstrom and the revives tanks every monsters, and if there's no revives, golem and skeletons do their job

At least, i can do LK runs in 2 mins and Dreamlands takes a bit more of time.
    Time rift is a bit harder, i have to die 3 or 4 times before kill Diablo there.
    I might be a complete idiot, but I am 99% certain you cannot get +3 Poison Maelstrom on annihilus!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

Blasto I probably have an extra storm circlet ammy
    +2 nec
    20 fcr
    18str
    50life
    50 mana
    23 all Res except for poison

You can have for free. Not sure if this is better than what you already have. If so, it's yours for free

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

An anni I got recently has +jack of all trades or +twin fang strike (I forget which) on it. Is that there just because it replaced pheonix strike/cobra strike or does that mean that poison maelstrom can spawn as well?

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    An anni I got recently has +jack of all trades or +twin fang strike (I forget which) on it. Is that there just because it replaced pheonix strike/cobra strike or does that mean that poison maelstrom can spawn as well?
    Correct, they replaced existing skills so they took their skill ID, which falls into the range anni can pull from. Maelstrom on the other hand is brand new, and is outside of the skill range anni uses.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

For jewelry you probably want a soj and a cons ring - seems like the optimal choice to max out your res

As for merc, I would go with A3 lightning with infinity, malvoleant shield and bargain helm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I might be a complete idiot, but I am 99% certain you cannot get +3 Poison Maelstrom on annihilus!
    Sure that u arent a idiot, i dont have a +3 maelstrom anni. I was thinking to get one soon but now you solved 2 request (i never saw a anni with +3 maelstrom and now i know why jajaja)
    Anyways, a +3 ps nova or dagger anni should works too.

User Tag List