Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pieces of Puzzles

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    6 world drop puzzles have been found in the last week, just letting you guys know! It's definitely in a better spot now.
    Could we have some info on where they dropped? I'm been farming pretty hardcore and have still yet to see 1.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    alright that about sums it up haha. i was doing about 3 per day this is 1 per day haha. its better than before but based on that still would be super hard to upgrade anni
    ? 3 per day this is 1 per day??? u grabbing 1 puzzle key a day?? you farming 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Could we have some info on where they dropped? I'm been farming pretty hardcore and have still yet to see 1.
    I've seen a couple off just random vanilla bosses, for example one player got a Mark of Trag'Oul from Nihlathak while farming him for keys.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    ? 3 per day this is 1 per day??? u grabbing 1 puzzle key a day?? you farming 24/7?
    my math is based on the whole server. so 6 puzzles were found in the past week in the whole server. i assumed out of the 50 average a day that 3 were found the whole day. but as alex said there was 6 found in that weeks timeframe so thats about 1 per day a little less than but you get the idea
    Last edited by jurat; 05-08-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

We need info where did it drop, were used item find or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    my math is based on the whole server. so 6 puzzles were found in the past week in the whole server. i assumed out of the 50 average a day that 3 were found the whole day. but as alex said there was 6 found in that weeks timeframe so thats about 1 per day a little less than but you get the idea
    Let me rephrase, 6 that I know of! There could have been more. Find Item was not used Lampogriz, thats irrelevant though as Find Item is not different in any way when it comes to killing monsters and puzzle drops now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Let me rephrase, 6 that I know of! There could have been more. Find Item was not used Lampogriz, thats irrelevant though as Find Item is not different in any way when it comes to killing monsters and puzzle drops now.
    thanks for that clarification! so these are just estimates based on info that is provided. and item find is still useful because you do have a second chance at getting one although the chance will be the same as killing the monster again.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

I found all my puzzle keys from item find last season. What ever the nerf was to item find, could the bonuses of item find from previous season be applied to the new bad ass pit area in 5.2!! Was there an issue with how many puzzle keys on the server last season? I personally like how rare items are though! makes wearing elite gear that much more enjoyable and gives some more longevity to the game. That being said it would be cool to have a separate area that could have a higher drop rate of puzzle keys it would give the game more diversity in farming and could give more progression to end game. There are a good amount of stepping stones to farm/advance cant wait for the next one! hope its frustratingly hard.

rando off topic...light/ cold sorcs are getting butchered in the field. After testing light sorcs, they are doing good damage wise but lack alot of defensive items. With top tier items on my sorc she was farming final fantasy area at the rate of mid geared bowa/ pounce/ or sumoner. I spent a good amount of time tanking my sorc with a bunch or random miss matched gear and setups, but lost alot of damage. The result almost being the same killing speed because she was unable to kill boss's quick enough and would just die slower. Hook a sub up with bringing christmas early with a north pole marker for all elements!! with maybe even a +10 golem conviction on there!!

User Tag List