Thread: Plague lands ilvl

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Plague lands ilvl

So i was thinking since the nerf on item find that PL has become useless. i dont know anyone that farms there anymore and its useless for new comers to farm since the ilvl of monsters is 85. most stuff that helps you advance can only be dropped from ilvl87 or higher. the only time people even consider going to pl is when they are going to kill the Lich King but most classes starting cannot kill him either. so to add some variety to farming when beginning instead of just pits and dl we could have the monsters ilvl87 or higher and when people get more advanced gear they can go ahead and start killing lk in the process to get his goodies.

I may increase it to 87 in 5.1.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I may increase it to 87 in 5.1.
    that would be awesome! and again thank you for your hard work and time!

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    that would be awesome! and again thank you for your hard work and time!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

i think LK should also be a mythical. items are good enough and it is THE LICH KING

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    i think LK should also be a mythical. items are good enough and it is THE LICH KING
    his items arnt all that good compared to some others. his wep on the other hand is really good for certain builds. but im neutral on that haha. its not like a starter char can kill him anyways because theyll end up dying before they can get a hit on him(necros only exception). but there are some mythic bosses that are weaker than LK(griever for example.) and there is also non mythics that are stronger than him(kaluut and ssshaa.) but also enemys strength also depends on what class your playing hence why im nuetral on him being a mythical boss. but let the ideas flow on why or why not he should be.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

His belt is amazing actually

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    His belt is amazing actually
    not saying they are bad but there are better like relic and tyreals depending on what class.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 951623

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    but there are some mythic bosses that are weaker than LK(griever for example.)
    How is griever weaker than LK, or am I missing something? I can kill LK np in about 5 seconds, Griever I die just being on her screen.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tasidon View Post
    How is griever weaker than LK, or am I missing something? I can kill LK np in about 5 seconds, Griever I die just being on her screen.
    no idea. griever dies in 5 sconds to my ga zon but lk will kill me 5 times before im able to kill him. and thats with max res and as much sorb as a phys char can get. but griever doesnt freeze you with holy freeze or curse you afaik and his only attack cant one ht my 901 life zon. where as lk can one hit me no prob.

User Tag List