Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error when updating the client

Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    I did what u told and still getting stucked in the 8% (look at the upper windows bar: http://imgur.com/a/2O69Q)
    I tried upgrade by the diablo II.exe and also get stuck in the same point: http://imgur.com/a/wNUti
    And, finally, when i use the Annihilusupdater.exe, it says that the d2PK/patch_d2.mpq is crashed... maybe putting a clear file works, idk

There's another way to resolve this or just i must format my ssd and get into another game?
    In your second screenshot you seem to be on 4.0... something about your computer is blocking the download, im almost certain you have a firewall or anti-virus you're not even aware of. Regardless, if you're on 4.0 you can play with Diablo II.exe with no issues, no?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    In your second screenshot you seem to be on 4.0... something your computer is blocking the download, im almost certain you have a firewall or anti-virus you're not even aware of. Regardless, if you're on 4.0 you can play with Diablo II.exe with no issues, no?
    Yes, but i cant change to D2PK.
    I removed my antivirus and shutdown the windows firewall too.

Btw im downloading the full version installer (filedrop is slow here) and going to check for another full and clean install.
    Last edited by Icehammer; 07-25-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Did you "turn off" Avast or completely remove it? I don't think anything you do is going to help at this point, something is blocking the network connection, im about 90% sure.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Did you "turn off" Avast or completely remove it? I don't think anything you do is going to help at this point, something is blocking the network connection, im about 90% sure.
    Completely removed, windows firewall is turn off and I dont have installed the Windows Defender module.

I delete every copy of D2 LOD, reboot, clean the registry, reboot, use the Full Installer and still getting the same.

User Tag List