Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mephisto's Gold has been reset.

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    "We are fully dedicated to making this the best Diablo II server to play on by far, and we will focus building it around the most important part, the community"

"2. Scamming / theft / ruining the experience of other players is not allowed.
    - Stealing, tricking, and taking advantage of others is completely unacceptable. We want to focus on making our community an enjoyable place, we will not tolerate ruining others experience here."

These quotes have been copied from your homepage. Seems to me that there is a issue with the community. All you keep doing is keep regurgitating the same response. People on here have come to expect fair play on here. You changed the rules on standards, so that it was harder to farm!!!! Why change it, if ypu were going to let prior season exploit it??? Regardless if you think its fair, alot of people you "value" dont. Its good to know where the community stands when you are making money.
    You're really starting to get on my nerves, how about instead of spewing crap, you answer me this. I will ask you the same thing I asked gothix. What are you WANTING me to do? What exactly are you requesting of me right now?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

You have done all you can in regards to fixing it. The problem is the damge has been done. I just want to play on a server that is fair. I dont know why that is so hard to understand. You really need help with pr, try to understand where people are coming from. all you keep doing is defending your decision. People want to hear something like this wont hapen anymore. Why do you think this has blown up so much? People pay good money to play on here. So if they feel cheated, maybe you should identify with them rather than defending yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    You have done all you can in regards to fixing it. The problem is the damge has been done. I just want to play on a server that is fair. I dont know why that is so hard to understand. You really need help with pr, try to understand where people are coming from. all you keep doing is defending your decision. People want to hear something like this wont hapen anymore. Why do you think this has blown up so much? People pay good money to play on here. So if they feel cheated, maybe you should identify with them rather than defending yourself.
    LOL so you are STILL going about this after the chapter is closed and everything is said and done, but you keep ranting about it so I ask you what you want me to do since you feel the need to rant, and you respond with nothing at all? Move on please. I completely understood how some people are upset because they were not aware they could do the same thing, I feel for them, but you all keep griping about the SAME stuff, I can only maintain composure so long. I can only take so much of people complaining without even wanting anything done, you're literally just complaining to complain. Even responding to this anymore is counter productive. I already said it will be disabled next ladder. I don't want to hear anymore about this.

User Tag List