Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annihilus 7.0, future plans, and what lies ahead

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

trust me one of the most exciting items in my opinion was crown of high heavens but specially in early-mid game server had a huge rng on crown drops and turns out u cant spare helm slot without pierce. most people went for 40 pierce / hp blue helm focus because of pierce + better aura. crown needs a different aura, maybe a whole different aura which makes you deal a percentage of your total damage as a pure damage? or a missile hasten aura? that'd be so cool.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Stormlord001

Quote Originally Posted by saesa View Post
    Stat such as incresed player count also increases experience gain would fix this Nothing impossible for those guys!
    The stat ''Player Count +1'' would also prevent you mix up the ''Player Count XP'' Stat with ''% Increased Expirience gain'' and also could combine ''Player Count XP'' and ''Player Dropcount'' in one stat.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Stormlord001

Btw i just noticed that could be forgotten:
    If you manage tankyness of monsters by lifepoints corpse explosion could be very strong cause the damage is based to corpse hitpoints!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There will be no more immune monsters except for EXTREMELY rare cases. Bosses will be using high life / all damage reduced for their tankiness now. It feels bad to be crippled just because of your element you're playing. Conviction / similar auras / curses will still lower resistances, but will cap at -25%. It will be removed from all items, including the ones you mentioned, and replaced with something else. It may still show up on an item in again, EXTREMELY rare cases, but don't expect to see it much.
    Sounds cool. Having pierce on extremely rare cases dosnt leave much for build diversification. Would be nice to have multiple options for item slots. Pierce is just so over powered especially if its hard to obtain. Is pierce capped at 25 per hero or per spell? Would be cool to have a player cap. So we still don't have to prioritize pierce and forced to use limited items.

Good luck with everything. Looking forward to beta

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    Sounds cool. Having pierce on extremely rare cases dosnt leave much for build diversification. Would be nice to have multiple options for item slots. Pierce is just so over powered especially if its hard to obtain. Is pierce capped at 25 per hero or per spell? Would be cool to have a player cap. So we still don't have to prioritize pierce and forced to use limited items.

Good luck with everything. Looking forward to beta
    It won't be nearly as high as 20 or so on items, in fact it likely won't be much of a stat period. If we use it it will be in very, very rare cases and it will not make the item a must have. No worries there. That would completely ruin the whole point of getting rid of the stat off of most things

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aPlax

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    - Endless Dungeons. Imagine a 100+ Level dungeon that never ends, only getting harder with each level, while the loot gets better and better. The monsters and level type will be 100% TRULY random. This could very likely replace the Crucible, that is still under talks.
    This part looks interesting and may bring a diverse character party in order to progress further and further, Might even require such chars as pure tank + mitigation classes (aka defensive pally buff class) and very high class cannon dps.. i look forward to this challenge

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Terpik

wow I can't wait for this big update!
    BTW: how to join beta tests? I want to play it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpik View Post
    wow I can't wait for this big update!
    BTW: how to join beta tests? I want to play it now!
    As of now subscribers will get a notification when the beta goes up, im not sure if we'll do a full open beta yet!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 123456q

어서빨리 시작되길 기다립니다~!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SSYolo

adding rune words to Rune Master Ettin Axe would be cool?!
    Last edited by SSYolo; 03-30-2018 at 04:29 PM.

User Tag List