Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Shop Added!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

I'm saying runes are a currency that can afford you the best items in the game, I'm not saying use those runes in your sockets.

Plus I wasn't talking about comparing end-game items, I was saying having so much gold gives you an extreme advantage, but you're right I didn't know how long it would be removed for after the reset.
    Last edited by Addah; 01-09-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    I'm saying runes are a currency that can afford you the best items in the game, I'm not saying use those runes in your sockets.

Plus I wasn't talking about comparing end-game items, I was saying having so much gold gives you an extreme advantage, but you're right I didn't know how long it would be removed for after the reset.
    The thing is, you have just as much of a chance to find the super rare and strong items with 0 Gold as someone with 50k Gold has. Playing the game is the strongest advantage someone can have, not having tons of Gold. People look at Mephisto like he is the richest on the server because he has over 200k Gold, but that's not it, it's the other way around. He has that much Gold BECAUSE he plays the game a good amount and plays / farms smartly. Play the game and you'll be just as rich. Many people in the Top 10 of the highest Gold amounts have never once spent a dollar on Gold.

January 10th Update:
    I have added User Icons to the Gold Shop! You will find them under the tab "User Icons". They will display your icon next to your Annihilus Account, like you see to the left. You can own as many icons as you want, but can only pick one at a time to show up.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

- have tons of gold
    - spam infernal chests
    - tyraels might at lvl 1
    - profit

ANYTHING that is NOT visual should be removed for the first week. everyone here knows that people already started to stack gold to spam infernal chests for next wipe. starting the game with a full set or a random useful elite item matters A LOT. even organ spamming is very useful since you may get an early cow set or hork inf cows for end-game elites

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    - have tons of gold
    - spam infernal chests
    - tyraels might at lvl 1
    - profit

ANYTHING that is NOT visual should be removed for the first week. everyone here knows that people already started to stack gold to spam infernal chests for next wipe. starting the game with a full set or a random useful elite item matters A LOT.
    Will not happen, sorry. Please discuss this in another thread if you want to keep discussing it, this thread is for the Gold Shop!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Oh nice, for how long?

Yes although the best builds won't be using rune words someone with 20k gold can still make incredible offers for valuable items at the start of a ladder once they find someone with a special item to sell.
    Actually no they cannot, as gold can't be traded, other than getting items off hadriel and trading those, and since runes are removed from hadriel, it'd be hard for them to do that.

On topic: These icons look pretty cool.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I love them to

Quote Originally Posted by Krystals View Post
    *cough* Jsp *cough*
    wow man, just saw your name here and I thinked of checking wobgaming site and .... it's online! Didn't even knew you brought it back to life and I'm really glad you did. See you there, will be joining with my buddies there cuz we missed you big time and this server is going down the drain fast with this money making mentality.
    @Game, I understand you want to make a profit but trading is already shit due to "gold only" sellers and now you add even more shit for the $$$ ? No thanks.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Trading is fine, there are just more people selling for gold because it's near the end of the ladder.
    Once the ladder resets trading will go back to being just as good as it's always been.
    Game can't be blamed for taking advantage of a situation that is going to happen no matter what he does.
    Even if gold didnt exist, the server would still always die close to the end of the ladder and trading would lessen.
    So basically if gold didnt exist, half the server wouldnt even be online right now.
    Everyone who is selling for gold wouldve stopped playing instead and that fixes nothing.
    So at least members have a reason to stick around and sell stuff until the very end.
    And also I worked hard to get all the items from this current ladder just for it to reset.
    So atleast i have an option to sell it all for gold to have something to show for it next ladder.
    Everyone is too busy complaining instead of taking advantage of something we all have access to.
    There are a lot of good reasons to keep gold and to add more things to buy with gold.
    Annihilus needs to grow and apparently so do a lot of the players who play it.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    wow man, just saw your name here and I thinked of checking wobgaming site and .... it's online! Didn't even knew you brought it back to life and I'm really glad you did. See you there, will be joining with my buddies there cuz we missed you big time and this server is going down the drain fast with this money making mentality.
    @Game, I understand you want to make a profit but trading is already shit due to "gold only" sellers and now you add even more shit for the $$$ ? No thanks.
    This is just absurd. First off, I guarantee I put more hours into Annihilus than you do your everyday job, I am losing time with family to do this but I enjoy improving Annihilus so if people want to support the server why not give them more things to spend Gold on? I cannot believe you're complaining over little icons on someones posts. Even WoB has things you can buy for $. If you want to go play another server be my guest, having people around who insult me without knowing the time and dedication I put into this server is just going to affect us negatively anyways. Just know that wherever else you play will not have anywhere close to the content or updates we have here. Have a good evening.

User Tag List