Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of Suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Couple of Suggestions

1) First and foremost, change the teleport of the Key to the Lair to automatically opening a portal by the lair.

On a side note, I just wasted 2 lair keys today because the server crashed and because of "player error" all because I died even though I had a tp by the lair but my teammates did not, and I want to say I am not happy about that even if I get 1 key back for the server crash.

2) Andariel should be given a chance (aside from in general) to drop the trag mark just like Duriel can drop the mark of lies and Diablo can drop the mark of sin.

3) Let the DL bosses or just Cthulhu have a chance to drop Ctoggha's box.

4) Let the Uldryssian have a chance to drop the Key of Justice.

5) Allow Caches to give you all its contents even if you open it at the lair as a reward for those players that farm DL.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

6) Either baskets should have their previous price or it should take 3 or 4 standards not 6 to get an annihilus charm.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    1) First and foremost, change the teleport of the Key to the Lair to automatically opening a portal by the lair.

On a side note, I just wasted 2 lair keys today because the server crashed and because of "player error" all because I died even though I had a tp by the lair but my teammates did not, and I want to say I am not happy about that even if I get 1 key back for the server crash.

2) Andariel should be given a chance (aside from in general) to drop the trag mark just like Duriel can drop the mark of lies and Diablo can drop the mark of sin.

3) Let the DL bosses or just Cthulhu have a chance to drop Ctoggha's box.

4) Let the Uldryssian have a chance to drop the Key of Justice.

5) Allow Caches to give you all its contents even if you open it at the lair as a reward for those players that farm DL.

1) Sorry, this is completely your fault. You "thought" you had a tp but you didn't, I understand you not being happy but if anything that should be you're not happy with yourself. Cthulhu has been the same since almost 2 years ago when it comes to this mechanic, keep a TP outside of the lair!

2) Andariel and mephisto will have their own marks one day, no plans to make them drop existing ones.

3) No plans for anything like this as of now, world drop puzzles will stay world drop for now. I may change this in the future or add other ways to obtain puzzles, just not in the next patch.

4) Same as above.

3) This would make buying key of the old one completely useless, no plans to do this. Opening at the caches at the altar is just to make the caches not completely useless to those who have no intention of using Gold on a key.

6) Annihilus's were intended to be a little more work than before, because they were just way too common before. No plans to change this as this was the intentional outcome.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

6) Annihilus's were intended to be a little more work than before, because they were just way too common before. No plans to change this as this was the intentional outcome.
    An anni is now 6x 3x3 when it was 2 anni per 3x3 (assuming u enter with 48 chars), we can consider its 12x more rare = a LOT more work!
    Not complaning about it though, i just find weird that u let ppl who can, use no ladd abuse on this. Kinda goes to the opposite of making anni more rare. Having a anni shop opened in the 1st week of ladder seems fine?
    (no offense meph, just trying to understand the logic here)

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    An anni is now 6x 3x3 when it was 2 anni per 3x3 (assuming u enter with 48 chars), we can consider its 12x more rare = a LOT more work!
    Not complaning about it though, i just find weird that u let ppl who can, use no ladd abuse on this. Kinda goes to the opposite of making anni more rare. Having a anni shop opened in the 1st week of ladder seems fine?
    (no offense meph, just trying to understand the logic here)
    That's not abuse, thats using a technique that has been on diablo 2 since the 1.10 patch on vanilla back in 2002 I think it was,its just smart use of game mechanics. I will have it disabled and not possible on the next reset though, as I cannot believe how many people are simply unaware of how the diablo clone mechanic works! I'd rather just disable than hear people complain and call it abuse

Gold

That's not abuse, thats using a technique that has been on diablo 2 since the 1.10 patch on vanilla back in 2002 I think it was,its just smart use of game mechanics. I will have it disabled and not possible on the next reset though, as I cannot believe how many people are simply unaware of how the diablo clone mechanic works! I'd rather just disable than hear people complain and call it abuse
    Well that was used coz of duping, on a high number of players servers. Had to know about IP stuff etc. Kinda different on your server imo. Thats why i call it lame. And clearly you wanted the charm to be very rare with the 6x 3x3 so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Well that was used coz of duping, on a high number of players servers. Had to know about IP stuff etc. Kinda different on your server imo. Thats why i call it lame. And clearly you wanted the charm to be very rare with the 6x 3x3 so ...
    I just wanted it to be rarer than 1 uber giving you 2x annihilus haha. As I said no worries it'll be disabled next ladder.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I still think 6 uber runs is too much, 4 should be ok

Gold

I just wanted it to be rarer than 1 uber giving you 2x annihilus haha. As I said no worries it'll be disabled next ladder.
    npnp just saying. Was way too easy to get one before

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

everyone is aware of how d2 clone spawns, thats not a well kept secret. Shit i used to do ip clone runs with a old clan and we would use the soj's from the previous season, shit tons of guaranteed annis. d2 also had a bunch of botters and scammers, one of the reasons i play on here, way more fun with out exploits or cheating. dont know how much mephisto made from his pre season shenanigans, but it seemed to work for the community. wish the money went directly into anni rather than his deep pockets but would be a good idea for the server to make gold if hadriel sold it. also agree with 6 feeling a little to much.

User Tag List