Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset is Imminent! (Annihilus)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Nice to see you still putting all that effort in the server I hope to be back to playing in a few months and dive into a completely new experience.

Just this two things @Game:

1) Good decision with the gold, so you can keep it still useful to buy now. I just don't like to see trades for gold. If players insist in only taking gold for items, maybe even the new stuff in next patch, it's kinda passive pay to win. Ofc it is supporting the server and I trust your insight more than mine on this topic obviously, but just have an eye on it and take my opinion. I know it's a delicate topic.

2) This is more a question: If you increase every single stat, isn't it hard to balance the content around it? As chars get stronger with gear, you have to look back at all pvm content over again, to balance them around the new possibilities each time. As well as pvp. Also items, that don't receive these buffs, are 100% useless. How do you handle this?

Thanks for your work and effort!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

@vaudeville mf has no cap. The more mf you have, the more better items you find.
    Theres kinda softcap only. At around 400 mf (if im right) you start to further increase rare drops instead of uniqs. If you would go for like 1000% mf you will find mostly rares.

BTT: Great to hear that all especially the base stat increase and hopefully a clear nerf to overpowered +vita stats. I hate to run without the cowset (or any+life/+vita) because you will end up just having a maximum of 1500 life which is even with a decent BO or oak not enough for the endgame. Clearly thinking of my hardcore experience here, where you can do nothing without a bo barb at least.

And voting for gold is now useless, if i dont play active anymore until the reset happens, ye?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

Stoked for the ladder reset! Hoping to get players in the HC side. Would love to start fresh.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Ty for info!
    I recommend to not hurry, check everying twice before reset. Every patch we got new bugs and problems, so please dont hurry
    This. Thanks so much for all the work you have put into this server.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: myles5

i dont know about this reset but in the prior reset you keep the gold that you have at the time of reset only thing that would differ is if you bought gold 30 days prior to reset

also i was gonna ask if we bough gold a lil over a month ago still should that be refunded at 50% too cause hell a month to play with the new items some had bought really isnt worth 10 bucks usd a grand im not complaining jsut think you should get what ya pay for and more than likly the more dedicated donors have bought gold in the last 2-3 months the server has been kinda dead be cool to keep those guys happy

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

@Lucid

I meant mf per item. Not total mf. And yes, from at least previous calculations I've heard and seen of previous Diablo 2 versions, you're correct. You're not going to see much of an improvement after 400 mf assuming the formula in other versions apply just as well here.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

alsome:} thanks 4 listning to us game:}

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Crusade

Boss sauce, both my kids will be in school after reset, so I'll definitely be active after the reset! Maybe active enough to justify reviving my GM app ;]

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

Where can we donwload our chars for single player? (I'm fond of my zon realy)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Nemesis

Hey Everyone, i have a question for you: I haven't been playing for like 3-4 months but everyday i make it a must to collect my gold rewards so that when i come back to the game later on i can have a hefty amount to spend, does the ladder reset imply that i will lose all those collected gold ? Please note i have not done any gold purchase these last 3-4 months. Thanks for enlightening me.

User Tag List