Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orb sorc?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Orb sorc?

Are orb sorcs now viable in end game content? Clearing plague lands and all that? Maybe inf cows. With good good gear?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

i spent just 30mn on my orb sorc for now on, i was able to clear a2 a3 new bosses (while dying a bit), and i did some a5 red portal to test. i just couldnt kill Ifrit. tried some inf cow but real quick in 15 player game, was laking dmg.
    it felt OKish, i hope if i spend more time on it i ll be able to balance the char and make it tanky enough but with serious dmg.
    This orbsorc i tested is 11k orb/ 30k'ish blizz for now. i need new storm and new shako for more tests, coz i dont wanna put my cold chants on the wrong items

edit: i enchanted 7 times only for now

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

That's my fear, lacking that damage. I wonder with the new armor and 6 facets, you get 60% cold dmg...did you test with Cain armor faceted...?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

More important stats are DR, Block FHR etc, 11k Orb is more then enough lol ^^

proph21 put a lot of time / gear into his cold sorc build, and he absolutely loves it from what I hear! They are definitely viable now. Inferno cows have a LOT of life in a 15 player game lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

as i told, i really spent a little bit of time for now on my cold sorc, cause so many things to try out with 3.2.
    pb is always the same, if u enjoy a char, just go play with it, but if it takes 10x more times to clear than a zealot in solo, whats the point...
    i LOVE cold sorc, i always played those (well since 1.09 coz before that, occu rings nova, pwnage, etc). i ll definitly spend more time testing it. I know i can go to 15/16k orb "easy" so i ll see the dmg then
    Fyi 11k isnt enough meph

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

i recommend you guys to try psn necro ~~

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    i recommend you guys to try psn necro ~~
    mmmh poison necro is fun but didnt get mine to be efficient there... but i dont have cruci items throw just cow set

Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    mmmh poison necro is fun but didnt get mine to be efficient there... but i dont have cruci items throw just cow set
    New Trag'Oul helm helps IMMENSELY. It should be quite viable with the right build now! Especially with the way piercing works now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

@Lampo or Game, does the conviction aura remove the need for attack rating on a poison maelstrom necro? It really bugged me before that I needed to squeeze in a source of attack rating on a caster.

User Tag List