Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abouth the march restart

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

abouth the march restart

I think the scroll up and down is little destroy the farm part at server in my opinion will be at next restart to be more runewords with more varriable and remove the scroll's up and down ... this will make "hr" not onnly ber's +

thank you

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

The scroll up costs gold and is a very good idea, maybe the scroll down should cost gold also? If so it can't be much at all. I don't think getting rid of them will do much good as they have helped many people since they have been implemented

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Infernal chests need to be removed from the vendor for the first week as well.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.
    i was mean to remove for ever this scrolls xD or make a price x3-4 times more hight .... like 400 gold for up and 250 for down but will be a pay for winn xD
    to play without those scrolls in " hr's" will enter more then BER JAH CHAM ZOD TOR XER right ? ohm are a hr too... Lo are same .... but nah xD some greedy prefer to play with word's ... and first hr at Annihilus server is BER ... lolz ^^

with no scrolls will be more hard 2 make this ugly difference bettween lvl of hr's. i hope u was understood my point ... we need more activity ... not lammers xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

At one point where there was no scrolls at all. People only wanted Xer...
    And most of the games i saw, u were asking Ber+ only, so stop this ''greedy'' talk please, its annoying!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Ty meph , i also wonder where he get his 30k gold prolly sold a cow set hehe

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Both game and myself have addressed this on more than one occasion, no matter what we do there will always only be a few runes that are desirable. Before we added the scrolls i got constant complaints that zod/cham were 100% useless, and people wouldn't even pick them up.

You also have to keep in mind that we added 2 new high runes at the top end (tor and xer) so obviously the ones that were at the low end are no longer considered high runes.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    I think the scroll up and down is little destroy the farm part at server in my opinion will be at next restart to be more runewords with more varriable and remove the scroll's up and down ... this will make "hr" not onnly ber's +

thank you
    How on earth did you get thirty thousand gold?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I don't know he climb that fast, he prolly sold items at crazy price , but who thats the question

User Tag List