Thread: Can't insert Accountname into Forum Profile

Spike.Old

Can't insert Accountname into Forum Profile

Hello,

the forum is asking me for my Account Name all time. When i insert it, i get returned saying its done but the field is empty afterwards. Maybe some Mod can insert it for me to fix this. IGN: Grinch

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Ingamename and forums acc are two different things. You will need a seperate forum account and then connect this with your ingameone afterwards by using the settings

Spike.Old
    As u see i got this Account (SpiKe.) and my ingame Account is Grinch - i cant insert that account into the profile.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Hmmm yea i see. But your listed as "guest" where you normally should be listed as a "new member"

Cant help you here, but im sure @Game or @acyroma will be helping you as soon as they come online and see this quotes.

It looks like your forum account is bugged, I know you may not want to do this but have you tried making another forum account just to see if it takes?

Spike.Old
    I can do this, maybe u guys have to "activate" me because when i regged i got an error "couldn't connect do database", if u can't activate me i can do a new account of course

Spike.Old
    Update:

Tried to create a new account. Whenever i do i get the following error at the end:

Database error
    The Annihilus database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:
    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    Open the annihilus.net home page, then try to open another page.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    The annihilus.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Can't put my account on the new account aswell (tried to create 2 new accounts, 1 in google chrome and 1 in firefox) both with the same error.
    I think due to this error my account isn't "completed" in any way, so it would be nice if u could do it manualy so i can link my bnet account with my Forum Account.

Spike.Old
    No answer yet. Would like to get it fixed so i can use gold and other things ingame ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spike. View Post
    No answer yet. Would like to get it fixed so i can use gold and other things ingame ~
    That message means your Account name is already tied to another forum name. Can you make a new account, make up some crazy account name that definitely isn't used yet, then post here with the new account? Afterwards we'll get your proper account name moved to it.

Also please quote me or use @Game when you post, so I will get a notification! I am really busy so sometimes I forget about threads lol

User Tag List