Thread: Fragstone event, Game crash game recurrent problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

Fragstone event, Game crash game recurrent problem

Hi !
    while doing world crystal event, i had another crash on Baal (using BO barb, with a necro in game in normal forme). This time after game crashed i couldnt connect to internet and i had to reboot box. I never saw this error msg before, asking me to log in again on box because of security and stuff... of course time i relog i could not get back to the game and frags are lost... again.

Is there any issue about that crash that destroy my PC every time ? i mean what did i do wrong ? is it resolution ? my windows version ? am i Cursed with world stone event ?
    i noticed that when i came back to annihilus i had to download an update, is it the cause ?

ok thanks in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/kLWfc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

The Worldstone Event has always had a few areas where you'll crash with the wrong resolution.
    I'm not sure if there's any other reasons why you'd drop there, that's the only one I've heard about.
    You did what was right and brought a second character into the game just in case you dropped.
    But your internet going out when all of that happened has nothing to do with any of this I believe.
    I've dropped several times in the same way and I've never lost connection to the internet.
    In this case I don't think you'd be given anything since it was something on your side that made you lose the frags.
    Very unfortunate, you can wait for another reply if mine does not satisfy you or answer enough of your questions.

Gold

The thing is .. it is not like an internet issue i mean ... i never saw this message before this crash... its not like a box reconnection or restart or so ... its like the baal bug crash fucked up somthing for sure... but well i think i ll go on 800x600 next time i try this probly didnt know it was for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Hi !
    while doing world crystal event, i had another crash on Baal (using BO barb, with a necro in game in normal forme). This time after game crashed i couldnt connect to internet and i had to reboot box. I never saw this error msg before, asking me to log in again on box because of security and stuff... of course time i relog i could not get back to the game and frags are lost... again.

Is there any issue about that crash that destroy my PC every time ? i mean what did i do wrong ? is it resolution ? my windows version ? am i Cursed with world stone event ?
    i noticed that when i came back to annihilus i had to download an update, is it the cause ?

ok thanks in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/kLWfc

Sorry caca, there was no server crash at the time listed in your screenshot. There is no way the baal crash could kill your internet, it simply crashes every person who has baal on their screen when he dies. This would not disconnect your other characters not nearby, and it DEFINITELY wouldn't kill your internet. I am afraid I am not going to be able to reimburse these, or people would be killing their internet all the time and saying we did it.

Gold

well, i'm sad but i can understand, i was 100honest with you about my doubts... still its such a coincidence that BOOOOM just 1/2 sec after baal crash my game, my comp discoed from internet and could not connect again etc...
    next time i do a world stone event i ll do a video just in Case !
    thanks for replying anyway

Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    well, i'm sad but i can understand, i was 100honest with you about my doubts... still its such a coincidence that BOOOOM just 1/2 sec after baal crash my game, my comp discoed from internet and could not connect again etc...
    next time i do a world stone event i ll do a video just in Case !
    thanks for replying anyway
    No problem, hopefully it doesn't happen anymore! Always try and keep a loader in town until I get the crash fixed, I am pretty hopeful that it is fixed in the upcoming patch.

User Tag List