Thread: Connection problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Connection problem

It's been happening for around an hour, I'm getting disconnected every 5-20 minutes or so for no apparent reason.

It's been working fine all day and suddenly in-game everything stops moving but my character and it never resumes, so I save and exit and it takes me to the game create/join page and I'm still logged in.

Things I've tried, with no success in solving the issue:

Re-check for updates

Restart computer

Made my own games, joined public games, joined an inferno cow game

Play only 1 character

Play different account/characters

I'm going to sleep now so maybe it will miraculously solve itself in the morning, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    It's been happening for around an hour, I'm getting disconnected every 5-20 minutes or so for no apparent reason.

It's been working fine all day and suddenly in-game everything stops moving but my character and it never resumes, so I save and exit and it takes me to the game create/join page and I'm still logged in.

Things I've tried, with no success in solving the issue:

Re-check for updates

Restart computer

Made my own games, joined public games, joined an inferno cow game

Play only 1 character

Play different account/characters

I'm going to sleep now so maybe it will miraculously solve itself in the morning, any ideas?
    Our in-game warden will often kill connections if people are doing things they don't need to be doing. Not accusing you of course, but I did see you created a multi-account on the forum today. Try again tomorrow and see if it is any better!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Our in-game warden will often kill connections if people are doing things they don't need to be doing. Not accusing you of course, but I did see you created a multi-account on the forum today. Try again tomorrow and see if it is any better!

I created another account because I was trying to change my password like an idiot and realized you do it from the launcher.

Yes by the way that's the definition of an accusation.

I'll try today and see if there's any changes.

P.S. Multi-boxing isn't against the rules, and I don't try to bypass the 4 account per ip limit. Even then, I said I tried playing alone and it still happened.
    Last edited by Addah; 02-28-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    I created another account because I was trying to change my password like an idiot and realized you do it from the launcher.

Yes by the way that's the definition of an accusation.

I'll try today and see if there's any changes.

P.S. Multi-boxing isn't against the rules, and I don't try to bypass the 4 account per ip limit. Even then, I said I tried playing alone and it still happened.
    Multiboxing isn't against the rules, but multiple forum accounts is. I am unsure how creating a new forum account is supposed to change your password. Again I wasn't pointing fingers I just let you know warden will disconnect your in-game connection for various things, don't be so sensitive I was just trying to help.

User Tag List