14 58.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding Experience Pot to Gold Vendor

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Adding Experience Pot to Gold Vendor

Would you be for or against this product hitting the market?

This is strictly a poll to determine whether or not people would like an experience potion (1-95) added to gold vendor.

The potion would only be available once there is "X" amount of players lvl "99" on current ladder.
    ( in my opinion )

I have no say whether or not this will go into effect, just know it has been talked about by the higher powers at be. Theyre just curious as to if people would buy it or not. Don't expect it to be cheap either.
    Last edited by Scotty; 03-19-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Nope. It's easy enough to get rushed to hell, do a few cow runs, then a couple inf cow runs. You can seriously get to 95 in a couple hours, easy. Would it ruin the game? Nah. Especially if you handle it like HRs from vendor at ladder re-start. It's just not necessary.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Nope. It's easy enough to get rushed to hell, do a few cow runs, then a couple inf cow runs. You can seriously get to 95 in a couple hours, easy. Would it ruin the game? Nah. Especially if you handle it like HRs from vendor at ladder re-start. It's just not necessary.
    The real question is, would you be against it? Would it affect your experience? The poll should read more like this, rather than asking if you would use it I imagine.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

It could make things more convenient for people just wanting to test builds. This is enough reason for me to not be against it. I think 500 gold would be a good price point for it. That way plenty of people will still level the normal way, but it isn't out of reach for voters wanting to test a new build.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I don't think it's really needed since it's easy enough to level as it is.
    I'd even prefer if it were harder to level, because I myself prefer level 99 to mean something.
    But it's a good idea, and it could be useful if it was done properly.
    I'd say if it were added after people have made it to 99 that would be fine.
    Also making it cost a small amount of gold , no more than 60 would be best.
    Just so that everyone can afford to buy them and no one complains.

It definitely would not cost less than 1000 Gold, otherwise it is free leveling. Getting a free level 80-95 (not going higher than this) is the ultimate form of convenience, and the Gold Vendor is afterall supposed to be a convenience vendor.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It definitely would not cost less than 1000 Gold, otherwise it is free leveling. Getting a free level 80-95 (not going higher than this) is the ultimate form of convenience, and the Gold Vendor is afterall supposed to be a convenience vendor.
    In my previous post I figured it would be a potion similar to an exp shrine.
    I re-read all this and realized its a potion to get an instant 95.
    If it were 1 purchase and boom you're 95 I'd say 1000+ Gold for sure.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

sounds cool for testing builds. could always lower prime to lvl 92 or something.

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: seekers

Voting yes since it doesnt really have a negative impact on anyone's experience (ofc it should be disabled the first 2-3 weeks of ladder but that goes without saying).

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

I vote yes. This would greatly help Hardcorers like myself and a few others. But the real question is. How does it get released after a ladder reset. No one on HC has hit 99. I dont think it should be determined on HC after a few people hit 99. Just my opinion. To Recap, I vote yes. The question: when does it become available on HC? (probably the same time on SC I would think?)
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

User Tag List