Thread: Is there a practical use for Jab, now that Fend is amazing?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Is there a practical use for Jab, now that Fend is amazing?

Hey folks, been awhile. Looking forward to patch 6.0! Looks like a lot of very interesting and immersive updates are on the way to help out the overall enjoyment, freshness and gameplay. Anyhow, have any of you tested Jab vs Fend? Single target vs AoE? I mean obviously Fend is great when there's a mob but when it comes to single target dps, would you consider Jab instead? It may be just me, but it's almost as if I am doing more max damage/hitting more often with Jab compared to Fend against single targets. Hoping someone could fill me in with your experience with these abilities.

Also, just wanted to give Alex another shoutout for his relentless efforts to Diablo II! Honestly, every time I come play this server on a new patch I enjoy it. Rumour has it Blizzard is remastering Diablo II however, which also should be interesting.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

i got no clue of the dmg but i can tell you that jab would proc ctc effects much more than fend

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    i got no clue of the dmg but i can tell you that jab would proc ctc effects much more than fend
    Hopefully when the new patch drops I can test em both out and see I appreciate the reply

User Tag List