Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible idea?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aolin

Possible idea?

Is it possible for Runewords to be socketed into Rare quality items? this could make the potential for some new cool builds in addition to Rares and Hrs being more valuable! not sure how hard it is but it's a cool idea!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

If it would be possible that would increase lategame high runes value for sure

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

That would mean twinkin some already existing items like tyraels do give 4 sokets instead of 3 so you can add more helpful runeword inside, same goes for other items aswell, i think a corr SS with Malevolent RW inside will be too OP in my opinion , but who knows i don't have a good or bad tought about this.

Gold

i dont mean uniques, only rare items!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Ow , i got confused there for a second , but still man u can get some sick rolls on some rare items per example shields/helms.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

I like this idea, but the rw's would have to be nerfed imo. They're made to be pretty strong and with all the new rare possibilities it just seems as if they might be too powerful. But I'd like to hear what Alex has to say about this one

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by aolin View Post
    Is it possible for Runewords to be socketed into Rare quality items? this could make the potential for some new cool builds in addition to Rares and Hrs being more valuable! not sure how hard it is but it's a cool idea!
    I know this has been done before on different servers, but to bring it here to Annihilus would be iffy.
    I could see the items being far too overpowered, and nerfing them wouldn't seem like a good solution to me.
    Never say never though, it's a great idea, keep them coming!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I like this idea to, this can make Rare Runewords endgame gear. But it could be overpowered, maybe. I also wonder what @Game and @acyroma think about this!

Gold

I Agree that some items could be potentially overpowered, but spending 100's of hours to find that perfect base makes it all the more rewarding!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

In my opinion reverting runewords to theyre vanilla state would get the job done when it comes to overpowering any rare items, anyway Enigma could be a thing again, and Grief could be finnaly usefull.. Also it could bring more interesting builds to this realm..

User Tag List