Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A couple of clarifications and questions

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Next question is what's the deal with conviction especially with regard to Heaven's Fury. So with Heaven's Fury conviction will also lower the enemy's magic resistance, but not otherwise? If so, then what is a Searing Light Paladin supposed to do (aside from throwing his hands in the air)?
    Searing Light is not designed to be used as a main damage skill. It is a utility skill, designed to further lower resists among other stats. Not every skill has to be viable as a main source of damage. I am not looking to homogenize every class either, just because one class can do something that gives it an edge in certain categories doesn't mean other classes should get the same thing too. I keep seeing those type of suggestions, and honestly I am not a fan. WoW was ruined when blizzard homogenized everything.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

That's what I thought at first, but I found it awkward if not absurd to use searing light with hammers, but I suppose now since you changed Vengeance to have magic damage, then we should be considering using searing light first and than Vengeance.

I still don't follow the lowering magic resistance thing for Heaven's Fury if the previous intent was to make such the weapon for a FOH or even lightning Zeal Paladin unless again with the change, the player ought to consider using Vengeance with this build. I'll try to give that a shot and hope for interesting results.

That's what I thought at first, but I found it awkward if not absurd to use searing light with hammers, but I suppose now since you changed Vengeance to have magic damage, then we should be considering using searing light first and than Vengeance.

I still don't follow the lowering magic resistance thing for Heaven's Fury if the previous intent was to make such the weapon for a FOH or even lightning Zeal Paladin unless again with the change, the player ought to consider using Vengeance with this build. I'll try to give that a shot and hope for interesting results.
    The item was designed for Vengeance, not for anything else you mentioned I do believe I mention that in the patch notes. Lightning builds will almost always opt for Thunderfury.

Gold

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

You're very welcome!

Gold

Next question

What is the round figure drop rate for the mark of sin based on each iteration of diablo (regular, time rift, clone, or omega)?

Next question

What is the round figure drop rate for the mark of sin based on each iteration of diablo (regular, time rift, clone, or omega)?
    No such thing as a round figure here, it is many variables, sorry!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Heaven's champion will cause a CTC on kill to cast searing light for your lower magic resist.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    Heaven's champion will cause a CTC on kill to cast searing light for your lower magic resist.
    For a second I thought you meant Heaven's Fury, but you're correct. That's something I'll try to keep in mind, though I'd prefer controlling which enemy gets hit by searing light unless I'm fighting a boss.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    No such thing as a round figure here, it is many variables, sorry!
    I tried. I only asked because I heard it was easier to find on certain versions. I was wondering how true that is.

User Tag List