Thread: Set rings

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Set rings

I've had this idea for quite a while, some type of mid-game set ring/amulet, I see Angelic's
    And Cathan's drop all the time, and sets should be exciting, seeing these are not exciting at all, as all they offer is early game help. Unsure of what stats would even be though!

Thoughts?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I've had this idea for quite a while, some type of mid-game set ring/amulet, I see Angelic's
    And Cathan's drop all the time, and sets should be exciting, seeing these are not exciting at all, as all they offer is early game help. Unsure of what stats would even be though!

Thoughts?
    I mentioned this a while ago. I think you could make a set of rings(maybe even include an ammy) that is very rare and is a compliment to different builds. You could have a version for pew pews, melee, casters, and summoners. This would make putting the appropriate set together a difficult task and could be yet another bridge in the gap between top players and mid level farmers in the trading market.

Edit: It would be kind of cool if you could make a set of rings that could add a synergy effect to the class specific sets or had a strong bonus that only took effect at a higher character level.
    Last edited by LordManhammer; 03-12-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

Thoughts?
    After reading this and thinking for about 2 seconds, my first thought was maybe it could have Teleport.
    Something that every character usually wants and usually can only get from armors or chant scrolls.

User Tag List