Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about multiple characters

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

question about multiple characters

Is it possible to make characters that you use from other windows follow the character you use around? I tend to self level up my other characters when nobody else is running cows but when you try to level them you have to move them on their respective windows and it can be a pain when you try leveling multiple characters as many deaths occur during the process. Just wondering, thanks

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

Nope unfortunately it isn't possible

Unless you use 3rd party programs that would be considered cheating

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wdzepplin View Post
    Nope unfortunately it isn't possible

Unless you use 3rd party programs that would be considered cheating
    Yeah that's what I figured, it was worth a shot to ask. I read some previous patches and you used to be able to gain experience just by observing, that sounded awesome but oh well, the grind continues lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

Ya that feature was removed in last patch 4.x to encourage people to participate more rather than only spectate. Did it really help? I don't know but we all deal with it from now on

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I don't think there's anything you can do about this unfortunately.
    And as cool as gaining exp was from spectating, it was way too abusive.
    You'll just have to pick and choose when you level up your secondary characters.
    Just wait until a Inferno Cow game is announced and hop on in to take advantage.
    That's what I've been doing lately and it seems to work fine.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    I don't think there's anything you can do about this unfortunately.
    And as cool as gaining exp was from spectating, it was way too abusive.
    You'll just have to pick and choose when you level up your secondary characters.
    Just wait until a Inferno Cow game is announced and hop on in to take advantage.
    That's what I've been doing lately and it seems to work fine.
    What do you mean about an inferno cow game being announced? Where does it get announced? I have yet to enter inferno cows or see anybody make a game with one this patch. I would like to join one for sure I have a blue eye but no other blue organs, got lots of regular cow organs though lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by naptologist View Post
    What do you mean about an inferno cow game being announced? Where does it get announced? I have yet to enter inferno cows or see anybody make a game with one this patch. I would like to join one for sure I have a blue eye but no other blue organs, got lots of regular cow organs though lol
    Well pretty much a few times everyday someone will open inferno cows in a private game.
    The person who makes it usually asks one of the staff to announce the game name and password.
    The announcement will be sent to every player online just like it was a message from a friend but in blue lettering.
    Also players sometimes make open games with the name/password of the private inferno cows in the description.
    Possibly you've just gotten unlucky and haven't been online during the time's when they were running.
    But I'm sure eventually you'll see one being announced soon and get the chance to participate.
    Inferno Cows is definitely the best place to get experience and also a good place to find some items.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Well pretty much a few times everyday someone will open inferno cows in a private game.
    The person who makes it usually asks one of the staff to announce the game name and password.
    The announcement will be sent to every player online just like it was a message from a friend but in blue lettering.
    Also players sometimes make open games with the name/password of the private inferno cows in the description.
    Possibly you've just gotten unlucky and haven't been online during the time's when they were running.
    But I'm sure eventually you'll see one being announced soon and get the chance to participate.
    Inferno Cows is definitely the best place to get experience and also a good place to find some items.
    Oh that's awesome, yeah I guess I must have been unlucky or didn't notice. I'll keep an eye out now, also I'd like to mention to anyone reading this that if they wanna open a Inferno Cow I got a blue eye if they got the other pieces, send me a message and we can get a big group going. I'll be on later on today. Thanks for the info Savior

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Just for your info,
    I did my first inf cow solo yesterday. I put 8 chars i wanted to lvl + my barb to clear.
    I moved the chars from safe tp to safe tp i d say 12 times and tried to drag cows to them a bit.
    I didnt get ALL xp from cows on chars but they went from lvl 1 to 87. Thats with 9chars in game.
    Also thats with a barb which can easily stun and handle cows.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Just for your info,
    I did my first inf cow solo yesterday. I put 8 chars i wanted to lvl + my barb to clear.
    I moved the chars from safe tp to safe tp i d say 12 times and tried to drag cows to them a bit.
    I didnt get ALL xp from cows on chars but they went from lvl 1 to 87. Thats with 9chars in game.
    Also thats with a barb which can easily stun and handle cows.
    That's great to hear because I have a shout barb too! I clear hell cows easy with him, it's good to know that inferno cows can be stun locked as well.

User Tag List