Thread: for all the lazys

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

for all the lazys

idk if this is the right place to post this but since it is an issue for annihilus i might as well post it here. so when the game crashes and youre left with that game.exe still open in your task manager and you know you have none open you might as well just reboot your pc and itll no longer be there. well if youre lazy you might go days without rebooting and ive found a way to get rid of that nasty game.exe without a reboot. simply open up your task manager and shut down your pc. if all goes well it should say needing to close so and so programs before you can shut down. wait for game.exe to shut down if it hasnt shut down already and hit cancel instead of force close. the task manager being open will allow you enough time to hit cancel and your pc wont shut down. works like a charm everytime.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    im super lazy when it comes to restarting my pc lmfao. fastest quick reboot to date!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

But you can manualy kill game.exe from taskmgr or just taskkill /f /im game.exe?

Gold

it doesnt work like that for me for some reason.usually says something like when you try to kill logonui.exe or avastui.exe if your using avast.

User Tag List