Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What does Amp Magic from divinity gloves do?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Oh, so melee fire druid wont be getting nerfed? I'll go back to building a druid then. I have no intention of making a wind druid as I don't like there playstyle and in d2 playstyle > clear speed 100% of the time ^^. That's why I always prefer more time put into making more builds viable as apposed to trying to balance them as closely as possible (ofcourse if certain builds are 2-3x faster that's a problem but 10-20% is a /care for me).

Also, when u say upcoming are u talking like within this ladder or likely not until next?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Oh, so melee fire druid wont be getting nerfed? I'll go back to building a druid then. I have no intention of making a wind druid as I don't like there playstyle and in d2 playstyle > clear speed 100% of the time ^^. That's why I always prefer more time put into making more builds viable as apposed to trying to balance them as closely as possible (ofcourse if certain builds are 2-3x faster that's a problem but 10-20% is a /care for me).

Also, when u say upcoming are u talking like within this ladder or likely not until next?
    Upcoming, as in the new ladder reset patch which will likely be out February 23rd or 24th. It was originally going to be March 3rd but we're moving it up since the Nintendo Switch was announced to come out that day. Melee Druid will not be directly nerfed, but we will be altering the Flame Horizon's spell, as right now it shoots too many missiles.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

i wanna back original werebear skin

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    i wanna back original werebear skin
    Sorry

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Upcoming, as in the new ladder reset patch which will likely be out February 23rd or 24th. It was originally going to be March 3rd but we're moving it up since the Nintendo Switch was announced to come out that day. Melee Druid will not be directly nerfed, but we will be altering the Flame Horizon's spell, as right now it shoots too many missiles.
    You should post this in announcements, as players will take your word as gospel
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    You should post this in announcements, as players will take your word as gospel
    Haha, yeah I planned on likely doing that later today!

User Tag List