PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ....\includes\class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 92
hadriel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hadriel

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

hadriel

remove hadriel from act 1 and 4 in all modes and let him just appear in river of flame in hell , this way you need to beat the game before you can "cheat" and buy stuff..

probably impossible but still.. would be cooltoplay classic with just the rares .

Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    remove hadriel from act 1 and 4 in all modes and let him just appear in river of flame in hell , this way you need to beat the game before you can "cheat" and buy stuff..

probably impossible but still.. would be cooltoplay classic with just the rares .
    Can you tell me what Hadriel sells that is "cheating"?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    its the freakn t0kens 2 much op
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    pay to win

would make sense to have to achieve something before you have access to a shop where you can buy 100 zods in day 7
    Last edited by norak; 01-18-2017 at 12:33 AM.

pay to win
    You completely avoided the question. What does Hadriel sell that is better than the things you can ONLY get by playing the game? Also, I see you have some Gold, did you "pay" for that Gold?

pay to win

would make sense to have to achieve something before you have access to a shop where you can buy 100 zods in day 7
    I think they remove things like runes from Hadriel for the first week, so making Hadriel available at Act 4 Hell would actually achieve the exact opposite of what you want.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Yeah, hes talking about 100 zods on day 7. so he knows of the limited hadriel items in wek one.

But when do you think there should be runes again then? After 2 months, when every little idiot cleared the endgame, having 100 zods selffound and the trading returned to gold only?

Thats good for sure. Lets do that. Only downside then: everyone who wants to play ladder has to biy a 100$ season pass. Otherwise the contentpatches and Alex work isnt payed well enough.

Then its not pay to win.

Bad idea? So you say you want Alex to work for free?!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

pay to win

100 Zods would cost 95,000 Gold, and only two people on the entire server have that much gold.
    And neither of those two people would buy anywhere close to 100 high runes on the 7th day.
    Also, the best players with the most gold have no reason to pay to win because we win regardless.
    Pretty much if you think it's pay to win you don't know what you're talking about.
    I started on this server almost one year ago exactly with no Gold at all, and look at me now.
    I haven't spent any of my own money on anything and I've done just as well as any other player.
    You yourself started almost an entire year before I did and you have barely any Gold at all.
    You obviously either don't Vote, don't save your Gold or don't sell your items at the end of Ladders.
    You can't be mad and complain that it's pay to win just because you don't put in enough effort.
    Get gooder and stop complaining, work harder and have patience, be smart and don't give up.
    I could understand where you were coming from if Gold here was a problem, but it really isn't.
    The small donations that the few people make towards Annihilus make very little difference.
    Maybe one or two players will get ahead, but the players who are willing to pay are usually the laziest.
    They wont progress as fast as the players who truly try their best and put in the work.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Hadriel Hell, River of Flames, ill be there in a couple hours!
    Alex knows what he's doing, no worries

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    100 Zods would cost 95,000 Gold, and only two people on the entire server have that much gold.
    And neither of those two people would buy anywhere close to 100 high runes on the 7th day.
    Also, the best players with the most gold have no reason to pay to win because we win regardless.
    Pretty much if you think it's pay to win you don't know what you're talking about.
    I started on this server almost one year ago exactly with no Gold at all, and look at me now.
    I haven't spent any of my own money on anything and I've done just as well as any other player.
    You yourself started almost an entire year before I did and you have barely any Gold at all.
    You obviously either don't Vote, don't save your Gold or don't sell your items at the end of Ladders.
    You can't be mad and complain that it's pay to win just because you don't put in enough effort.
    Get gooder and stop complaining, work harder and have patience, be smart and don't give up.
    I could understand where you were coming from if Gold here was a problem, but it really isn't.
    The small donations that the few people make towards Annihilus make very little difference.
    Maybe one or two players will get ahead, but the players who are willing to pay are usually the laziest.
    They wont progress as fast as the players who truly try their best and put in the work.
    dont you mean 3 by the 7th day?
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

User Tag List