Thread: VIP subsciption

Gold
    Annihilus Account: soulkush

VIP subsciption

VIP subscibers will reap the following benefits

- a free 20-30 gold a day ($5 buys 500 gold so why not)

- no ads

- a special forum

- a special medal/ colored name

- sneak peaks into new content

Maybe more, post ideas below!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

Quote Originally Posted by soulkush View Post
    VIP subscibers will reap the following benefits

- a free 20-30 gold a day ($5 buys 500 gold so why not)

- no ads

- a special forum

- a special medal/ colored name

- sneak peaks into new content

Maybe more, post ideas below!
    1. you can get 120 gold for free everyday.
    2. oh there are ads on the website ;-)
    3. i dont really think we need a seperation
    4. just buy some or all things from hadriel
    5. i dont even want that, i mean thats it all about new experiences

just my opinion.
    if you want to play absolutely free theres no problem with it, if you want to contribute by donating to the server you can do this aswell and you even get something for that.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: soulkush

1. VPN voting is not allowed, and not doing so nets you 60 gold as its a 24h voting system. You get the notifications, but not the gold.

2. I personally don't like ads. At all. I'd pay to have em removed, as small they are now.

3. It isn't an entire seperation, just a small subforum.

4. I mean a unique medal/colored name on forum, not ingame.

5. From a business aspect, it's good to know you're going to get "x" amount of money per month.

6. If I want to contribure just for forum enhancements, why would you diss that?

7. Thanks for your post bro!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

you refered everything to the forum. i thought to the game. sry for missunderstanding.

wow, i mean i voted like the last 3/4 year every 12 hours. always thought its 12 hours^^ (read about it now on the main page)
    thats kinda mind blowing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

So here is my opinion....

1. You already get 60 gold a day for free, I believe it's 20 x3 every 24 hours.
    2. I never had an issue with ads, if you mean the website, I have not had an issue. If you mean the vote rewards website, that is the way it works. You cannot change that. That is out of our power anyways.
    3. Although I get what you mean about the "VIP" section of the forum, it's necessarily needed. I think the system that is in place works great the way it is.
    4. As far as In-game or forum name color changes, I wouldn't see why that would be an issue. My opinion, I think it's a cool feature to have as far as "Donor" but nothing more. It would just be a title, not incentives. *Title maybe but not color change*
    5. There should be no reason why anyone would be able to see "content" before others. When the owners release the patch, everyone sees it together.
    6. There is no problem with donating to the server. The better and more people willing to donate, the better the server.
    -Hope everything helps as far as opinion, if there is anything else on your mind, please feel free to express and ask. No hard feelings, just telling you what I think.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by HoLy View Post
    So here is my opinion....

5. There should be no reason why anyone would be able to see "content" before others. When the owners release the patch, everyone sees it together.
    kekleld
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

I mean I could see ppl paying for VIP for literally just a colored name in chat, but I don't think the forum/community is big enough to warrant a VIP forum. I mean, it's not to say he wouldn't make one, it's just that even if he did I doubt it would be active at all. That, and unless all you want from the VIP forum is better support for VIPs, it'd literally do nothing but split up the General Discussion board posters into 2 subforums: "General Discussion board for elitists" and "General Discussion."

Aside from that, having VIP give gold per day is pretty pointless when you can already buy gold, and if you make $5 in gold per month with a VIP sub you can bet VIP will cost well more than $5 monthly, so you may as well just buy the gold you want. Something like slightly reduced vendor prices isn't good either because then it makes the game look P2W.

Point is, if you want a VIP subscription to exist, removing ads + giving cosmetic effects are the only benefits that are realistic. That said, I'd pay for it.

User Tag List