Thread: Questions for a Kicksin

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dokorof

Questions for a Kicksin

Hi Guys!

How are you?

Well, since the runes in the server are easier to find, I'll like to ask the following things:

1. Does the kicksin is useful in the server? (I mean if she can do it well with the enemies on the endgame contents)
    2. Does anybody has the full build for the server? (You know, since the items and runewords are better, I'll like to know how to equip her and which items should i use)
    3. Is the kicksing going to be useful after the 4.0 patch, or which changes would she suffer? (This is more 'to an admin' question since I'll like to know if there is going to be some new sinergies or something else...)

Thanks in advance!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Probably answered the question(s) a bit but this is what I know

1) Right now the kick assassin isn't that effective for end-game content (especially for farming)

2) If you wanted to try a kick assassin out I think the following would be good to start out with for now is:

a) In general (fairly low cost) => Natalya's set + Stormshield + Stormhide + rare rings + steelrend (maybe) + Scourgelord's girdle (will be a bit hard to get)

b) more expensive set (but probably not optimum since I'm not that familiar with this build here)

I) Helmet => Veil of Steel or even the Crown of the High Heaven's (forget the cow queen shako at this point)
    II) Armor => Tyrael's Might (also forget the Cow Queen Armor)
    III) belt => Scourgelord's again
    IV) Shield => not sure
    V) Weapon => try the Heart of the Shadow runeword
    VI) ring A => Physical Madness ring (this plus the Heart of the Shadow ought to max crushing blow for you)
    VII) ring B => maybe Physical Nightmare ring
    VIII) boots => I think a certain unique Myrmidon boots gives the most kick damage indicator (i.e. similar to a paladin seeing smite damage on their shield). That might be your best bet so far as I'm aware.
    IX) gloves => Hysteria perhaps or maybe some kind of rare gloves with 4 to martial arts, up to 10% damage reduction and any other stats you think you will need
    X) amulet => maybe Mara's for the kicksin although that and the Nephalem amulet will be hard to get.

3) You will have to ask Game. Hopefully it and other builds will get the justice they deserve.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-06-2016 at 12:28 AM.

Kicksins are completely different in the upcoming patch, so any information you get here may not be too relevant! I will say I feel like martial art assassins can do endgame in the upcoming patch, and if they still fall short they will be MUCH easier to buff now based on how the skills work.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Kicksins are completely different in the upcoming patch, so any information you get here may not be too relevant! I will say I feel like martial art assassins can do endgame in the upcoming patch, and if they still fall short they will be MUCH easier to buff now based on how the skills work.
    im very much looking forward to the class upgrades

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dokorof

Thanks @Game ! I'll be looking foward to it.
    And @vaudeville thanks too! This isn't the first time that you give me a good guide on how the builds work here, so thanks!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

now even I wanna make a kickass

User Tag List