Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some ideas for 5.0

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

This would be more of a question than a suggestion, but to the powers that be, is there any chance we might see a new unique charm that's meant primarily for physical builds? That was an idea I had considered last ladder but didn't feel like entertaining.

Also while I'm at it, is there any chance the Physical Cthulhu set may be buffed a bit and that meditation on Griswold's is replaced with some other kind of aura (or modifier take your pick) that would be more useful in the next ladder?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 02-09-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    This would be more of a question than a suggestion, but to the powers that be, is there any chance we might see a new unique charm that's meant primarily for physical builds? That was an idea I had considered last ladder but didn't feel like entertaining.

Also while I'm at it, is there any chance the Physical Cthulhu set may be buffed a bit and that meditation on Griswold's is replaced with some other kind of aura (or modifier take your pick) that would be more useful in the next ladder?
    Cthulhu event (dreamlands in general) is quite different in 5.0. Dreamlands is one of the very late endgame areas now, and the items have been buffed to match. This includes the Cthulhu set. Griswolds set... I may change the aura, not sure yet. It isn't necessarily meant to be late game and the health / mana regen isn't awful.

As for physical builds, physical builds in general have gotten some buffs. The attack rating / damage charms can roll higher now as well. There may be a few other things in store, still doing some testing.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Cthulhu event (dreamlands in general) is quite different in 5.0. Dreamlands is one of the very late endgame areas now, and the items have been buffed to match. This includes the Cthulhu set. Griswolds set... I may change the aura, not sure yet. It isn't necessarily meant to be late game and the health / mana regen isn't awful.

As for physical builds, physical builds in general have gotten some buffs. The attack rating / damage charms can roll higher now as well. There may be a few other things in store, still doing some testing.
    All hail Lelouch !

I look like this when you talk about new stuff

Last edited by Mephisto; 02-09-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    All hail Lelouch !
    O_O

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    All hail Lelouch !

I look like this when you talk about new stuff

Roflmfao

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

Snoogins!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Hype

User Tag List