Thread: necros physical resist and farming areas

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

necros physical resist and farming areas

Hey all, I wanted to ask if - enemy physical resist items worn by a necro would apply to their summons? Also, what is the most ideal place to farm for better necro gear? I've been doing some pits and plague lands along with the lichking but I haven't found anything useful for my necro yet. I did kill all the bosses in dreamland or whatever it's called except the dragon, I'd like to know the best way to kill that dragon as well. I appreciate any info in advance. Thanks

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

So AFAIK your pierce effects your summons. For pretty much every class right now cows, plaguelands (+lich king if you can handle him), and pits are the best places to start farming. So keep it up . Grats on being able to do Dreamlands. That being said, you won't kill Mappo with a summoner Necro. You need something that does cold, lightning, or poison damage and a lot of it. His resists to fire, physical, and magic are too high for you to pierce until way lategame.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    So AFAIK your pierce effects your summons. For pretty much every class right now cows, plaguelands (+lich king if you can handle him), and pits are the best places to start farming. So keep it up . Grats on being able to do Dreamlands. That being said, you won't kill Mappo with a summoner Necro. You need something that does cold, lightning, or poison damage and a lot of it. His resists to fire, physical, and magic are too high for you to pierce until way lategame.
    Thank you for the information man, what type of build would you recommend for mappo? Javazon or assassin or something?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Poison-based specs are damage over time effects, so they aren't as effective vs Mappo as they struggle to outdamage the heal. So I would suggest going for a cold or lightning based build. AFAIK, javazons and freezing arrow bowzons are the best candidates right now with bowzon being cheaper to start out.

User Tag List