Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any chance of getting some numbers on mark drop rates?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Funny thing: I found mark of lies and black soulstone in about 20baal and 30 duriel runs. Bosses dropped exactly what i needed - armor and belials tome (other drops are useless for me).
    Also other players found some stones and marks pretty fast. That happened in first week of ladder.
    Probably silent droprate nerf happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Funny thing: I found mark of lies and black soulstone in about 20baal and 30 duriel runs. Bosses dropped exactly what i needed - armor and belials tome (other drops are useless for me).
    Also other players found some stones and marks pretty fast. That happened in first week of ladder.
    Probably silent droprate nerf happened?
    Drop rate has not been touched, I ensure you! I would definitely announce this ahead of time. This is just another fine example of RNG.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Me and malice have been grinding for mark of sin and soulstone so we know the struggle

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aolin

i've personally found two marks of sin and two marks of lies, and 1 mark of trangoul, Rng sure is a bitch. my advice is to farm frags rather than the one boss for a mark, its more productive in the long run and the omega bosses have a higher chance as already stated.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

I've done probably 30+ frag runs this ladder so far that have been portals, and I've found 1 Black soulstone, and then on top of that I've done at least 12 uber runs, and nothing from them. I like the fact that I have to work for these items instead of doing 1 run and finding it all. Now that being said, I feel as though Uber's and omegas should be just SLIGHTLY higher than they are now, not too much, but enough where you find them just a bit more frequently.
    Just my thoughts

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by aolin View Post
    i've personally found two marks of sin and two marks of lies, and 1 mark of trangoul, Rng sure is a bitch. my advice is to farm frags rather than the one boss for a mark, its more productive in the long run and the omega bosses have a higher chance as already stated.
    This is 100% true

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I honestly think the act boss drop rate are good , but uber and omega should be buffed abit.

Its so rare , and you're not even sure to get what you want

In my case. i found 3 mark of lie , got 3 zyphir bow ,, total crap

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

i am feeling myself the luckiest person here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Drop rate has not been touched, I ensure you! I would definitely announce this ahead of time. This is just another fine example of RNG.
    Btw, is it right that the drop rate on marks from time rift diablo are higher than normal diablo?

User Tag List