Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6.1.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shadowblack

the truth that a failure the last updates, it was a lot of people and every time more errors, and very low drop there are items that do not drop I never have more than 50 orbs lv 4 and only 2 items I dropped: S and now santa precise entry? with the low drop there? the truth with this patch you threw us all of the server, I do not know if the others give you to tell you the truth but it goes from bad to worse. Luck

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowblack View Post
    the truth that a failure the last updates, it was a lot of people and every time more errors, and very low drop there are items that do not drop I never have more than 50 orbs lv 4 and only 2 items I dropped: S and now santa precise entry? with the low drop there? the truth with this patch you threw us all of the server, I do not know if the others give you to tell you the truth but it goes from bad to worse. Luck
    Actually the drop rates in there have completely changed. Santa only drops a wrapped gift. That wrapped gift can contain one of 12 items.

1. Xer Rune
    2. Santa's Letter Opener
    3. Rudolphs Nose
    4. North Pole Marker
    5. Elf Slippers
    6. Bag of fragments
    7. Diablo's Soulstone
    8. Temple Map (tier 5)
    9. Worldstone map (tier 5)
    10. Orange orb of Alchemy
    11. Orange orb of transmog
    12. Something else I don't recall

The Santa system is WAY easier than last time around. I think there were only like 5 Santa items found during the entire event last time around. I'm sure beat that within the first hour this time around. If anything, it may be too easy lol.

Gold

24 hours waiting to go kill in the doorway lvl 95 and when you enter it intervenes and you lose the entrance if it is the event to donate you forgot to put it in the notes of the patch, and when you manage to kill some drops 1 of 50 times that you go to the amount of user there is little drop.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: semtex22

the replenish quantity on arrows is not working

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Actually the drop rates in there have completely changed. Santa only drops a wrapped gift. That wrapped gift can contain one of 12 items.

1. Xer Rune
    2. Santa's Letter Opener
    3. Rudolphs Nose
    4. North Pole Marker
    5. Elf Slippers
    6. Bag of fragments
    7. Diablo's Soulstone
    8. Temple Map (tier 5)
    9. Worldstone map (tier 5)
    10. Orange orb of Alchemy
    11. Orange orb of transmog
    12. Something else I don't recall

The Santa system is WAY easier than last time around. I think there were only like 5 Santa items found during the entire event last time around. I'm sure beat that within the first hour this time around. If anything, it may be too easy lol.
    Actually i found 5 items last time santa was around. But i can kinda agree on certain aspects. Page drops were fine. Now its 2 every day(at least for me) im not trying to farm all day for a hr or trial token or even diablo soulstone and the orbs. Frag bag might be worth but its still around the 2 hr mark. Imo farming pages is not worth the effort when you have the possibilty of getting worthless items. Key farming goes alot faster than page farm and i can get prolly 3 annis a day if i tried. I honestly miss being able to enter game and kill santa hoping to get a wraped gift because you could still find items that may be worth it even if you dont get a gift. New system is just not fun tbh. Esp with corrupt orbs being a thing and trying to get a nice corrupt on these items seems impossible when pages barely drop. Hrs are no where near as rare as pages so when you get a hr from gift its just really dissapointing. Same with trial tokens and all the others i listed. Waste a whole day to get a hr or something of equal value really makes players say "well why am i doing this, whats the point of farming" but hey thats just me and im sure alot of others feel the same too

Quote Originally Posted by shadowblack View Post
    24 hours waiting to go kill in the doorway lvl 95 and when you enter it intervenes and you lose the entrance if it is the event to donate you forgot to put it in the notes of the patch, and when you manage to kill some drops 1 of 50 times that you go to the amount of user there is little drop.
    The Santa system is very friendly I think... you can run into the pages while playing the game normally, without specifically farming for Santa stuff. Making systems where you have to farm the same monster over and over is the quickest way to burn someone out. Being able to do all sorts of content and happen to come across all of the pages for you to go do Santa and get guaranteed a Wrapped Gift is much better than last year burning yourself out killing Santa 50-100 times to get a Wrapped Gift.

Same for the Nephalem Trials, people can atleast see the Trial Bosses and get to experience them and get a chance for decent loot OR the exclusive items, as opposed to last ladder where you have a very, very small chance of seeing all of the bosses once a ladder. I get people will always complain, but I cannot believe people are complaining about these things specifically!

Quote Originally Posted by semtex22 View Post
    the replenish quantity on arrows is not working
    Yep, we're aware of this, definitely looking into it. Thanks for the report!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Dont get me wrong its good for new comers since they have to farm stuff like cows and whatever else they need. And i do believe there will be waaaay more drops than the last time but its the time spent farming to end up with stuff like a xer rune. Thats what makes me say is it really worth it? I would feel like the old mark system would work really well here as in its a garentee youre gonna get one of his items but also have pages maybe be a little more rare so that way when we do the content it feels worth it. And also on a side note. Psn necro is pretty fast now. Although husk doesnt proc nova on corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    Dont get me wrong its good for new comers since they have to farm stuff like cows and whatever else they need. And i do believe there will be waaaay more drops than the last time but its the time spent farming to end up with stuff like a xer rune. Thats what makes me say is it really worth it? I would feel like the old mark system would work really well here as in its a garentee youre gonna get one of his items but also have pages maybe be a little more rare so that way when we do the content it feels worth it. And also on a side note. Psn necro is pretty fast now. Although husk doesnt proc nova on corpse.
    So don't farm specifically for the pages... that's the whole point. Play the game like you always have and the pages come naturally. Many players seem to want everything to come a little too easy, and while that may be more "fun" in the moment it drastically speeds up burnout for most players, and Annihilus takes a nosedive over it. I am very, very happy with how Santa played out this time around.

Gold

yes but kill 60 times in the nepalem and do not throw anything for me is a joke in bad taste I get the urge to play

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thunderman

Hi. I've been playing for 4 weeks and started trials somewhere in a middle, I play a lot so my barb was 99 lvl (ww with decent gear), made few other chars to test out some gear, but only barb could do any trial without dying,
    In addition I've wasted about 20-30 trial tokens, most of these were from inf chests or trades, still not finding one trial item from boss.
    It was all good until the point where I found few items from armor/ weapon racks, by doing trag-oul trial. Maybe It was well known fact by then, you could get trial, dll, ff8 item from these racks. I personally thought this is not a bug, but a feature so you don't get frustrated by doing trials each day and get nothing out of it.
    I know that you already fixed that bug, but before you fixed it I saw one player who claimed he is doing about 20 trials a day, well maybe be exaggerated but I assume he simply made a lot of 95 lvl chars from same class and simply switch gear b4 each trial.
    Of course what I did next was making another 95 lvl barb so I could save trial tokens and had one more trial per day. But later It got me thinking. Is this game is about making as many 95 lvl chars as you can to have advantage over players who are not using this abuse strategy? And after few days I've decided to take a break from this mod, because it feels like it's broken for now.
    I will come back for sure one day to see what changes been made, cheers

User Tag List